Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol vs Var for cutting

Which was more effective for your cutting cycle

• Var

Votes: 45 57.7%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • No difference

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
bigrand said:
How does tbol compare to dbol anabolic wise? Its seems to give similar pumps and increased vasc. but i like the strength and size (and state of mind) dbol gives me. My new guy has tbol for a little more than the dbol, but if its the same strenght wise and size wise (without bloat), then i may just go that route, or combine the two (tbol seems to be only effective for like 4-5 weeks).
Its supposed to be less anabolic than dbol. I would say its weaker...but only slightly. A lot of the quick gains from dbol are bloat in my experience. You might gain half a pound more of LEAN mass in 4 weeks on dbol vs tbol IMO.

Tux said:
Actually in low doses var improves lipid panels... I know, I had my dad( an MD) put a friend of ours with liver cancer on anavar at 15mg/day. Not only has he lived 3 months longer than he was given, he's still working 8hrs a day, his 3 liver tumors has not grown at all, and his lipids and liver enzymes have improved slightly. In general though, ALL 17aa will kill your lipids, either take things like policosanol, niacin, diet, EFA's, etc., to try and keep them in check, or just remember than a 4-week change in HDL levels has been proven so far to have NO effect on heart disease.

Hey tux, have you or anyone found any more info on how tbol affects chlesterol levels like how var does?? I keep going back and forth between the two.

wayneboard1 said:
Hey tux, have you or anyone found any more info on how tbol affects chlesterol levels like how var does?? I keep going back and forth between the two.

This is a very important factor for me. I have my yearly flight physical on Septetmber 5th, I would take my Tbol now if I wa sure it wouldnt affect my lipids

Anyone THAT concerned with lipid levels on an oral cycle should run a small dose of Nolva alongside the oral. Problem solved.

I love Var.. but I would try Tbol in my next cycle..!!
What if You add both to the cycle...50mg Tbol at the beginning and 40mg Var at the end...? or At the end of the cycle 50mg Tbol and 50mg Var.. for the last 4 weeks? to much :fistfullo to the liver??

JessE

geoboy bro , you could use both in a 12 week cycle bro like me : , this is my next cycle , just need the money to start it LOL

week 1-12 -HGH - 2 iu ED
week 1-12 - EQ - 400 mg /week
week 1-6- winny 50 mg ED
week 1-6 - turanabol 40 mg ED
week 6-12 - var 40 mg ED
week 6-12 - masteron 150 mg EOD

Looking to to gain some serious LBM here and also going from 12 % to 5 & bodyfat ..

Victor

Top Bottom