Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol pumps

scottbarry

I've been on Tbol for 10 days. Yesterday I did a leg workout and the back pumps were mental! I managed to push through the pain and do the full workout until the last exercise of straight legged dead lifts. F*ck off was I doing them! I deserve a medal for doing the rest of my workout!

Went to Tesco today to do a weekly shop. Picked up a basket (as a man has no need for a trolley, everything he buys WILL fit into 1 basket), and F*ck me the pain I was in when I was paying for my food having to bend slightly to scan and put things in bags!

Long story short, I ordered some taurine..

How much of Taurine you're planning on taking. You will need like 7g+ a day to be able to deal with those pumps

Suck it up, most likely whatever you buy won't do shit, pumps are part of it. Want big muscles? Gotta get through the pumps. If you can't handle tbol pumps don't even waste your money on dbol. First set of deadlifts will have you down on the ground feeling like your lower spine is being compressed out of your body..

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

Suck it up, most likely whatever you buy won't do shit, pumps are part of it. Want big muscles? Gotta get through the pumps. If you can't handle tbol pumps don't even waste your money on dbol. First set of deadlifts will have you down on the ground feeling like your lower spine is being compressed out of your body..

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

Ignore this post.

Top Bottom