Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol oral stack...........

What are your stats? and of course if you stack tbol with anavar and HCGenerate (+N2Guard) you'll get good results; however, it's not clear if you should even use steroids.

Stats:
5' 11"
187lbs

I've been training for a few years now but have hit a wall where I can no longer lean bulk. My diet is clean and my programme is dialled, I'm just looking for an oral or stack to break through the wall.

Stats:
5' 11"
187lbs

I've been training for a few years now but have hit a wall where I can no longer lean bulk. My diet is clean and my programme is dialled, I'm just looking for an oral or stack to break through the wall.

Throw up your diet to see if it's really dialed in.

Here is a simple oral only cycle: (short cycle but you should get good results -- you can push to 8 weeks but that would be a bit too much)

anavar 40mgs ED 1-6
Dbol 20mgs ED 1-6
Arimidex 0.25mgs ED
d-spark 1cap/day
HCGenerate ES 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

PCT: 4 weeks
kick start (2 weeks): HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
+ d-spark 1cap/ED
Clomid 50/25/25/25
arimidex 0.25mgs EOD
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Hi Guys,

Is it worth stacking tbol with any other orals to gain better results?

Scotty:evil:

Personally, I don't think your stats are relevant to the question if I'm understanding it correctly. Are you asking if adding more steroids will cause better results? Are you serious?

Top Bottom