Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol Only Cycle - 25MG/50MG - Directors Log

GainzGuru

Ok here it go guys! Just started my Tbol only cycle. Yes i know what im doing and im on to everyones test as a baseline. But im willing to make myself a guineapig for everyone's sake.

Cycle to last 5-6 weeks.

Im on my 6th Day (Started 25MG from July 1-4 and 50MG from July 5-6).

I am 5'8, 141Pounds, 10% Body fat

Alright i started my tbol with weight 137pounds. Which ive plateaud for the last 2 months. Yesterdays weigh in, im now 141 and its only been 5 days.

I felt i have gotten stronger and my muscles looked hardened than usual. Work clothes have gotten tighter.

Well i will update everyone as i go along. Has anyone taken this at 25mg through out the cycle? is it a waste? how about 50mg?

my only concern is, purchasing this from those gym connections, you never know what is this pill a compound of. From my research, weight gain on first few days is not apparent on tbol but is apparent on dbol.

I am crossing my fingers that what i got my hands on is a real tbol and pure lol. i figure its not as expensive to make this compare to anavar.

I did anavar only cycle more than 2 months ago, but it fucked up my joints and BP on my 5th week. I figure its cut with winny maybe as that is a fucker for joints.

Oh to everyone saying, anavar will shut me down without test and PCT, too bad, i recovered just fine. NO decline in sex drive. NO lethargy. Maybe its the genes
tounge[1].gif

Cheers guys! Thats all for now.

You should experience some water retention from tbol, although not as much as dbol, so a weight gain of a few pounds your first few days is normal.

Are you using an AI with your tbol cycle? If you aren't, I would get on one ASAP. It will not only reduce water retention but it'll prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno. You can order it from ag-guys.com. 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to safely run a tbol/dbol oral only steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

you don't need a test base in every cycle. that is a bro science myth started by sources who wanted you to buy more gear from them.

also stacking isn't necessary either, although in some cases it can be very beneficial.. again a way for sources to make more money.. all steroids work if you have your diet and training on par

tbol is highly faked oral, I highly recommend you use a quality source this way you know you are getting real stuff. dbol is used in a lot of cases cause its cheap by sources. you can find an approved source here>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/my-favorite-sources-part-ii-37624.html

I would never run tbol at 25mg throughout a cycle. That is just too low a dose for me. I just ran a cycle with it as a kickstart and dosed between 40mg and 60mg every day. If you have legit tbol you will really like the results from it.

I would never run tbol at 25mg throughout a cycle. That is just too low a dose for me. I just ran a cycle with it as a kickstart and dosed between 40mg and 60mg every day. If you have legit tbol you will really like the results from it.

Personally I would also use it only as a kickstarter, not as the foundation of the cycle

Finally its been a week. So far, the only sides im feeling is a backpump. Specially after doing a back workout. I do squats everyday too so maybe thats why i keep feeling this backpump. Has anyone experienced it?

I have been drinking about 3-4 Liters of water a day. Taking liver care alongside my Tbol.

My source have used this same product tons of times in the past without AI. He says no need for AI as this product does not aromatize.

I took 25mg for 3 days then bumped it up to 50 from day 4 till day 7. I will keep taking 25mg till i feel any sort of sides then ill taper it down if ever.

So far tho my energy at the gym is fucking crazy. I have already done 3 sets while the guy next to me is still resting. I havent sweat like crazy as well since this past week on tbol. My libido is off the roof as well!

Guys im just testing the waters for now and see how body responds to steroid before i actually jump on the more hardcore ones.

When i ran Anavar before, i keep hearing people say itll shut me down. I have never felt shutdown coz since the day 1 of my anavar cycle till the month post cycle, ive felt like im 18 when it comes to being horny and what not. They say itll kill the sex life but i definitely will beg to differ.

Thats it for now. Signing off 1 week of cycle.
Have a good weekend roidmates.

You should enjoy your cycle, and your source is right - turinabol does not interact with the aromatase enzyme, so there is no need to worry about estrogen when using it. Hence, there is no need for an AI with it. What I would certainly use with it, is some good liver supporting supplement, since it will stress the liver.

In fact, it is one of my favorite compounds - it gives good gains that are comparable to dbol, but without the side effects of dbol. Besides, it is a good alternative to anavar, since it is cheaper, and hence it is less faked. All in all, it is a great compound to experiment with, and I see that you are already getting good results with it. Keep hitting it hard, and keep use updated!

Top Bottom