Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol Only

boston789

OK...I was wondering what kind of results I would get off of a tbol only cycle. I've never done tbol before and will probably run a short 4 week run in between my 'big' cycles. What should I run...how long...any feedback whether good or bad?

most will say 40mg-60mg; I always stick with 40mg/day & was happy with the results (8-10lbs). First time I ran was by itself, but now I stay away from orals...if I ran again it would be to kickstart or finish up a cycle (4-5 weeks)

Good luck

nomad05 said:
most will say 40mg-60mg; I always stick with 40mg/day & was happy with the results (8-10lbs). First time I ran was by itself, but now I stay away from orals...if I ran again it would be to kickstart or finish up a cycle (4-5 weeks)

Good luck

How long did you run it for? 4 or 5 weeks? Also, what did you do for PCT. I'm assuming you could use just AIFM or Nolva. How much did you keep?

1st time was tbol only & ran it for 5 weeks (40mg/day) ran Nolva for PCT 40mg/week 1 then 20mg/week 2 &3...honestly I didn't keep it, it could be because my training was off as I entered PCT, etc. Not sure...next time I kickstarted a Test E/EQ cycle w/it & that cycle went much better-

Not sure what your goals are but running a 4-6 week oral only cycle doesn't seem the way to go IMO...either way good luck, I know a lot of guys like tbol & these short cycles. For me the trashing of lipids is not worth it & I would rather kick it w/Test Prop, etc.

After pushing tbol for the last month ive come to realize that its only a so so drug. I did not keep my strength and weight gains from a tbol only cycle. PCT was clomid and nolva and i was doing 80mg of tbolED.

OK....general consensus thus far would be that tbol only is a waste. I have always been a firm believer in that oral only cycles suck and are useless. However, I've heard that tbol only can be decent. Bruce has done this in the past...maybe he can chime in.....

Top Bottom