Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and nolvadex question..

Noizes

Hi all guys,
I am at the third week (6 in total) of a turinabol cycle at 40mg per day:

- 20mg in the morning
- 20 mg pre-workout

Only oral cycle.

My PCT will be 20mg nolvadex for 3 weeks, but I have been advised to start with nolvadex already since the last week of the cycle.

Tbol is known to have side effects on coagulation, although I have not manifested it, even nolvadex has effects on blood clotting.

So my security question is: Taking simultaneously tbol and nolvadex the last week of cycle could create synergy in this side effect? Does anyone have any experience on this?

:)

Hi all guys,
I am at the third week (6 in total) of a turinabol cycle at 40mg per day:

- 20mg in the morning
- 20 mg pre-workout

Only oral cycle.

My PCT will be 20mg nolvadex for 3 weeks, but I have been advised to start with nolvadex already since the last week of the cycle.

Tbol is known to have side effects on coagulation, although I have not manifested it, even nolvadex has effects on blood clotting.

So my security question is: Taking simultaneously tbol and nolvadex the last week of cycle could create synergy in this side effect? Does anyone have any experience on this?

:)
Hey There, after finishing the cycle, for five days take nolvadex and clomid together, than for 20 days switch them each for 5 days.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

Hi, I can not tolerate clomid ... only nolvadex and various supplements in pct. What do you think about simultaneous use with tbol the last week of the cycle?

Hi, I can not tolerate clomid ... only nolvadex and various supplements in pct. What do you think about simultaneous use with tbol the last week of the cycle?
Not a good idea I think, your body will read the tbol for another month, and its appropriate to launch the pct after 1 month, its preferable to use ostarin and cardinals with Nolvadex-D, my opinion.

Not a good idea I think, your body will read the tbol for another month, and its appropriate to launch the pct after 1 month, its preferable to use ostarin and cardarin with Nolvadex-D, my opinion.

Hi, I'm not sure I understood well. Are you telling me to start pct ONE MONTH AFTER finishing the tbol cycle?

Hi, I'm not sure I understood well. Are you telling me to start pct ONE MONTH AFTER finishing the tbol cycle?
Yes, take proviron meanwhile for two weeks, for water retention.

Ignore Sergio. In fact, if he replies like that again I'll have him banned. For a start Sergio didn't address the question you asked in anyway whatsoever.

A LOT of drugs, including pretty much every over the counter painkiller we've ever taken, has a bunch of potential side effects. ALL steroids do and it's worth remembering that the original reason why some steroids were created was for anemia etc etc. It is, I'm afraid, the risk you take.

Yes, take proviron meanwhile for two weeks, for water retention.

Sergio I've issued you an infraction. In this case you didn't answer the question in any way at all. If you offer suggestions on drug use say why.

I decided to start PCT the day after the last tbol ingestion, without simultaneously taking nolvadex the last week.

This should guarantee me more security.

Any other opinion? :)

Top Bottom