Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and nolvadex question..

Sergio I've issued you an infraction. In this case you didn't answer the question in any way at all. If you offer suggestions on drug use say why.
Hey Steve, not intended to argue with you, there are 7 billion people out there, which means 7 billion body types, I will not comment on (drug) issues anymore, which they are medicines not drug at all.
Anyway feel free to ban me also.[emoji41]

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

Hi,
Can you explain it better? do not you think it's useful to my cycle or do you refer to side effects?

My doubt was about using nolvadex in contemporaneous with tbol.

Considering the ""relative lightness"" of my cycle, the low dose of nolvadex and the length of pct (20mg x 3 weeks), I consider myself to be in a safe range (sure, always relative)
Thank you for taking part in the discussion.

Hi,
Can you explain it better? do not you think it's useful to my cycle or do you refer to side effects?

My doubt was about using nolvadex in contemporaneous with tbol.

Considering the ""relative lightness"" of my cycle, the low dose of nolvadex and the length of pct (20mg x 3 weeks), I consider myself to be in a safe range (sure, always relative)
Thank you for taking part in the discussion.

@steve

I agree with Steve. I don't think you even need a SERM with this cycle. Just run a good natural test booster like HCGenerate ES for 8 weeks. You will feel much better on that than on a SERM like nolva. Remember that nolva will not "kick start" your HPTA. Such a thing is not possible. All a PCT will do is help you have a soft landing.

I agree with @stevesmi and @masonicbodybuilder

People take SERMS like nolvadex and clomid like they are candy but they actually cause more side effects then the steroids themselves. Both of those drugs are well known to cause emotional side effects and lower IGF-1 levels.

If you are just doing a short 4-6 week oral cycle, just use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com for 8 weeks as a PCT after your cycle.

I agree with @stevesmi and @masonicbodybuilder

People take SERMS like nolvadex and clomid like they are candy but they actually cause more side effects then the steroids themselves. Both of those drugs are well known to cause emotional side effects and lower IGF-1 levels.

If you are just doing a short 4-6 week oral cycle, just use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com for 8 weeks as a PCT after your cycle.
I agree.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, thank you for the answers. :)

I spent the last year reading and informing me, I talked to many people .. Who prefers clomid, who prefers nolvadex ... who uses both. But this is the first time I am advised to use a natural booster in pct, many consider them "fresh water" compared to steroid shutdown...

I talked to people who use them during the cycle to decrease the shutdown.

It's hard to believe that 95% of people reported me wrong (all the same thing?)
Using a natural remedy as recommended by you would be nice, but simply the community says it does not work.

My supplier always recommends nolvadex to elevate LH and keep control of the estrogen rebound. Ultimately, also as a matter of importance, NOLVADEX costs around $ 50, N2Generate ES $ 200, and probably 1 box will not enough for a pct after a cycle of steroid.

However, you recommend N2Generate ES or normal N2Generate?

Hey Steve, not intended to argue with you, there are 7 billion people out there, which means 7 billion body types, I will not comment on (drug) issues anymore, which they are medicines not drug at all.
Anyway feel free to ban me also.[emoji41]

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

As Sergio knows (via PM) 99% of his posts are spot on. However, both the OP and the other mods didn't address the actual question. The question was in two parts. That which WAS addressed was the use of Nolvodex for it's usual properties.

The other aspect was both Tbol and Nolvodex having a possible side effect of blood clotting. As I pointed out OTC drugs, freely available, have a LONG list of potential side effects. Drugs for depression can actually cause depression for example. Headache tablets causing headaches in 1% of users and so on.

Here's what you're supposed to do. You decide you will take a steroid cycle. Find out which drugs do what - bulk, cut or increase strength. Research tells you that some of these roids MIGHT have possible side effects in a few users. Now it's up to you as to whether or not you wish to continue with the plan to take a cycle using those steroids.

As for nolvodex use - look at our articles or do a search. If you do you'll see it's NOT recommended.

Top Bottom