Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol as a Kickstarter or finisher?

lambo33

Thank you for viewing this thread and thank you in advance for replying!!!

I'm planning on running a 12 week cycle with testosterone enanthate and turinabol(oral). Since test e takes 2 weeks to get in your system should I use tbol as kickstart or leave it my finisher? Or should I do first 4 weeks 20 mg ED abd last 4 weeks 20mg ED then taper it down before PCT? Or should I use an entire test Prop?

For 12 weeks:
Testosterone enanthate 300 mg/a week for full 12 weeks.

Turinabol 20 mgs/ ED for first 4 weeks or last 4(tapered down for pct) or both??

I would use it to kickstart. Its a dryer, less powerful kickstart than dbol but Id rather it be on the front end than the back end. Also there is no need to taper anything heading into PCT for your future reference.

I just personally used it as a 6 week kick start to a test c and EQ cycle. I loved the strength gains and pumps from it. Definitely run more than 20mg per day though. I found 60mg to be the sweet spot for me.

I just personally used it as a 6 week kick start to a test c and EQ cycle. I loved the strength gains and pumps from it. Definitely run more than 20mg per day though. I found 60mg to be the sweet spot for me.

I found 60 to be a good dosage for me as well. I def would do at least 40/day.

T-bol is pretty versatile, but orals in general are best as a starter.

Yes, something like var will harden you up in the last stages but that doesn't last.

People have to realize that a cycle that is used to prepare for competition is not the best approach for the guy who wants to make steady gains.

You can use it as either a kick start or a finisher but most people use oral steroids like tbol as a kickstart. Adding in a oral as a finisher is more commonly used with pre-contest drugs like winstrol to really harden up the physique before a competition.

A dosage of 30mg/day for tbol is good. I see no reason to go past there. Too high of a dosage will just put additional strain on your liver and probably cause you to have severe lower back pumps.

T-bol is pretty versatile, but orals in general are best as a starter.

Yes, something like var will harden you up in the last stages but that doesn't last.

People have to realize that a cycle that is used to prepare for competition is not the best approach for the guy who wants to make steady gains.

I'm hearing some love for primo I think. So underrated.

Top Bottom