Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and Katana Stack

Some more feedback on my stack. Just had BF measured and down to 8%. Was out of action from Mon to Thu with illness, but had a nice workout yesterday at the gym. In spite of illness, still kept diet intact - calories dropped tho' due to loss of appetite - but clean.

Convinced that Katana is the main contributor to the fat loss. I really rate this stuff and recommend you guys grab some on this discounted weekend.

Been another awful week - infection spread to chest and larynx. Now sound like A chainsmoker. Interesting observation wrt Katanadrol - I find it quite harsh on the stomach and it seems to burn my throat - acid reflux. I suspect that has contributed to my laryngitis.

In spite of illness, made the call to continue with cycle hoping to hit it for last 10 days before PCT. For last 2 weeks of cycle I have added Forma 3 pumps am and pm. I have managed to maintain my gains even tho unable to train, and Foma seems to have melted more abdominal fat.

Plan on starting training again tomorrow and will build up into end of cycle Tues a week. Heres hoping that the next 10 days will allow for some good training time .....

Hey bro, how you feelin? Were you able to get back to training? Did you notice anything when you started using the Forma? Cheers~

Steroid cycles can really put the immune system in the shitter. That's why in many of the logs you read, the logger becomes pretty ill at some point during the cycle. Support supps are always important

Steroid cycles can really put the immune system in the shitter. That's why in many of the logs you read, the logger becomes pretty ill at some point during the cycle. Support supps are always important

Support supps are key, but it's coming off cycle where I find I can get struck with the colds/ flu like symptoms .

Thx for the input. Yeah - I hear you. Did run full dose of n2guard, Tudca and hcgenerate throughout, plus fish oils, beta alanine, glutamine, taurine and echinacea and ester C. But do feel that the cycle is definitely contributing to the immune weakness. Interesting observation - Tbol and katana both seem to cause increase in acid reflux which is definitely aggregating the chest and throat infection.

I'm pretty sure that the immune response in PCT will be favourable and will be good to go.
that said, overall, the cycle was pretty awesome. Because of illness, i have changed my objectives and will use this final week in the weight room - no cardio. So far have had very good sessions in the gym - strength through the roof, stamina great, muscle density excellent with nice vascularity. Had I Been healthy throughout the cycle, I reckon I would have managed to pick up another kilogram of muscle and been shredded. As is , given two weeks off ill, am very lean and vascular with solid lean muscle gain.

I will def run this one again, and hopefully will be able to utilise it as planned.

Hey bro, how you feelin? Were you able to get back to training? Did you notice anything when you started using the Forma? Cheers~

Hey man - have got back into it this week but only doing weights. Not ready to hit heavy cardio, so figured might as well get benefit of cycle by hitting the weights exclusively.

Hope to get onto the bike next week. Not noted anything from the Forma yet, but expect that once on PCT it will help with any oestrogen backlash. That said though, my low BF could actually be partially due to the Forma - shoulders and chest are very lean and dry, as are my legs. Hmmm - maybe that's the forma....

So ... Took the advice of the experienced guys on the forum and stuck with the cycle. Good move guys and thx for the advice. Got back into the gym on Friday for a last burst of the cycle. Have had 7 straight days of great workouts. Strength, stamina, pumps etc have been insane.<br />
<br />
Will complete my cycle tomorrow and can report that, in spite of 11 days off sick, I have picked up 10 lbs of solid lean muscle, bf at 9.5% and looking lean and muscular with great vascularity.<br />
<br />
Will start my PCT of methyl EAA, test infusion and Forma stanzol. Will throw in a couple weeks unleashed and bridge left over from my last SARMS stack.<br />
<br />
Overall - brilliant oral stack. Most pleased.

Top Bottom