Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and Katana Stack

sounds like its working for you. How much LBM do you think you put on so far? And what is your protein carb fat macro split?

LBM increase at around 1.5kg ( 3.3lbs). Current caloric into around 50:30:20 - carb, protein, fat. Carb sources primarily fruit and vegetable with very limited grains. Also, around 300 calorie per day from sugars found in energy gels and recovery drinks - as mentioned - high workload of Run,bike and swim at around 2000 calories per day. Proteins from Fish (salmon an tuna) and chicken primarily. Fats are "good" fats - Avo, nuts, oils and fish.

For pure lean building I would drop carbs and push up proteins - probably 10% each way.

LBM increase at around 1.5kg ( 3.3lbs). Current caloric into around 50:30:20 - carb, protein, fat. Carb sources primarily fruit and vegetable with very limited grains. Also, around 300 calorie per day from sugars found in energy gels and recovery drinks - as mentioned - high workload of Run,bike and swim at around 2000 calories per day. Proteins from Fish (salmon an tuna) and chicken primarily. Fats are "good" fats - Avo, nuts, oils and fish.

For pure lean building I would drop carbs and push up proteins - probably 10% each way.

Thanks for theinfo, keep killing it bro

Pretty Bummed out. Been outta action since Sunday - Pharangytis and ear infection. On anti biotics and cortisone, but zero training. Am continuing my protocol cos don't wanna mess with blood levels and hormones. For the record, cortisone doesn't mix well with Katana - I am like a mad bull in a cage!! Crashing and burning all day ....

Hoefully will be able to resume light stuff on Friday after Antibiotics are done.

Timing is really crappy............

Pretty Bummed out. Been outta action since Sunday - Pharangytis and ear infection. On anti biotics and cortisone, but zero training. Am continuing my protocol cos don't wanna mess with blood levels and hormones. For the record, cortisone doesn't mix well with Katana - I am like a mad bull in a cage!! Crashing and burning all day ....

Hoefully will be able to resume light stuff on Friday after Antibiotics are done.

Timing is really crappy............

Cortisone makes me an angry person but I can also train like a man man while on it!

Top Bottom