Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and Katana Stack

what exactly are you using it for bro? if your just trying to enhance cardio and endurance work then aas is not what you are needing...

Hi man - aim is to build off season power and strength up again. Need to pick up a bit if muscle mass (lost anout 8 lbs over my race season) and improve strength for power based training bloc. That said, I will still be continuing with cardio work on the run, swim and bike, however goal is improving power output at this stage.

Once done with muscle gain, will start back on to Osta and GW post pct as training shifts back to race prep and endurance work.

Hope I've verbalized that sensibly 😊

Well it's not gonna make you huge, and you'll drop a good amount of the weight after the cycle is done.

Yeah - I hear you. A difficult one indeed. Think I'm gonna c how I react to this cycle. Will start with the 20mg and gauge response - have enough tabs to run up to 50mg Ed. Will increase dosage based upon my body's response up to max 50.

The katana will prob also give nice strength gains so will assess once cycle kicks off.

Definitely interested in seeing how this cycle goes for you. Please keep us posted.

5 days in and absolutely loving it. Running HCGenerate on cycle and n2guard and feel awesome. Tbol at 30mg and 2 katana per day - stims were a bit strong for me. Will prob bump tbol to 40mg.

Strength and power now kicking in. Today did 12k run at 4.50 per km - felt like I could just go forever, then power session -

Glutes and core:

- Bosu single leg squats
- Bosu single leg side lunges
- TRX Lunges - back, fwd and side

Flowed by :

Chest
- cable extensions into dumbell biceps curls
- bench press into biceps curls

Currently in power based training block. Nother long run and swim tomorrow - big bike Thursday.

Lets see .....

So - figured time for an update on Tbol and Katandrol 3.0. 3 weeks into my 6 week cycle with slight amendments as follows

Tbol at 40 mg ED
Katana 2 capsules ED
N2guard - full dose
TUDCA - 250mg am and pm
HCGenerate - full dose
Glutamine and Taurine at 3gms per day each
Fish oils
Extreme Endurance - lactic acid buffer for endurance sports

Diet at around 3500 calories daily - depending on workouts. BMR at about 1600 calories PD, usual daily training burn round 1500 - 2000 calories. Clean diet - minimal grains, fruit, vegetables, fish and chicken are staples.

So far - cycle is awesome. Katana seems to present an incredible feel good effect which is working great with Tbol and HCGen. Strength improves daily and capacity for work s superb. The katana herbal mix is pretty awesome - superb pick up with no jitters or crashing. Just energy, strength and stamina.

The katana plus the power and strength of Tbol is exceptional. So far, beating best expectations. Lean Muscle density up, definition and vascularity getting awesome, power and strength incredible given moderate dosages. As of yet, no need for any on cycle AI, so Forma will wait till PCT.

Training like a demon and recovering like a 16 year old. Insane!!

This has gotta be one of the best oral stacks out there. Gonna stock up on Katanadrol before this one gets banned!!

Katana is awesome. Good to hear you're having success

Thx Bro. Really impressed with it. Amazing how effective it is with negligible sides. Its really working well with Tbol. Found my favorite orals!!

sounds like its working for you. How much LBM do you think you put on so far? And what is your protein carb fat macro split?

Top Bottom