Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol gyno

butlerman44

Having gyno flare with tbol at 40mg/day.
Test 500mg wk
Tbol 40mg day
Win 20mg day
Proviron 50mg day
Nolvadex 20mg day
Exemestane 12.5 day

With test at 500mg all I need is the proviron to control estro, I've had to add exemestane and Nolvadex to try to manage the gyno and it's still not working completely. Damn this is worse than dbol...wtf?

proviron is not an ai and doesnt control estrogen... nolvadex is not an ai either and tbol DOES NOT convert to estrogen...proviron wont control estrogen conversion from 500 mg of test whatsoever...

Having gyno flare with tbol at 40mg/day.
Test 500mg wk
Tbol 40mg day
Win 20mg day
Proviron 50mg day
Nolvadex 20mg day
Exemestane 12.5 day

With test at 500mg all I need is the proviron to control estro, I've had to add exemestane and Nolvadex to try to manage the gyno and it's still not working completely. Damn this is worse than dbol...wtf?
Well, who ever said proviron would control your estrogen on 500mg test is badly mistaken. Now you ate fighting an uphill battle. You need to dose the aromasin 12.5mg daily until it comes down then go to eod

The only thing in your entire stack that can cause gyno is test. 500mg test can absolutely cause gyno if you dont have an AI and are sensitive. Proviron is NOT an AI. Come on man. You know better.

Top Bottom