Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol - dose and cycle length for max results ???

Hodgey

can anyone tell me what dose of tbol i would need and length of cycle to get the best results from a cycle.

i am 38 years old, weigh 200lb and have been training sine 16 years old on and off, have used PH's in past to good effect but never used an AAS. any advice on this gratefully appreciated

cheers :)

This thread is old and I don't need some fool telling me it is after I post my reply either!

80mg OT daily 12 week cycle. 3 wks off then 12 weeks back on 80mg.daily.
Continue this proccess until you have added a decent amount of quality mass. As long as all the other variables are in check; diet, training, cardio and supplementation, you'll make solid gains in no time. :clock: :Perk:

This thread is old and I don't need some fool telling me it is after I post my reply either!
80mg OT daily 12 week cycle. 3 wks off then 12 weeks back on 80mg.daily.
Continue this proccess until you have added a decent amount of quality mass. As long as all the other variables are in check; diet, training, cardio and supplementation, you'll make solid gains in no time. :clock: :Perk:

Very Lame.

Considering this is over three years old and neither of these guys post here.... I'm sure he's done his cycle by now too....

If you bump another pointless and ancient thread again you will be banned.

Top Bottom