Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol cycle, 10mg AM as a cycle

MrRTTB

This is my Tbol 10mg AM log. I've done one 10mg Dbol cycle before, and now It's time to do the same but this time with Turinabol.

I'm more than convinced that 10mg of this steroid is low enough not to shut me down.

Positive effects: The main reason I do this is to improve recovery, increase muscle hardness, increase protein synthesis.

Cycle length: 60days

Day 1-5: I didn't feel anything at all really.

Day 6: The effect is kicking in. My skin is dryer and I've actually gained some water(very very sensitive, even gained water on winny a long time ago).

Day 7: First day in the gym. I'm not stronger but I got this sick pump in my shoulders. I've felt this before, a long time ago when I did steroids(heavy). The feeling is hard to describe, but I feel more pumped and can workout harder.

Day 8: My stomach is really upset. Training is intense, weight is already up 2lb...water(I'm naturally dry).

Stay tuned

Diet, bulk right now. Will start cutting soon(only for a 3 week period or so to hold down fat)

aren't you sub 10 % ? stats? I think that tbol will treat u like the dbol.....even with high cals you'll stay lean. I got 27 days left on pct can't frggn wait what are ur macros like? training?

Top Bottom