Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tbol could be considered an alternative to Dbol ??

Steven92

Hi there
I was thinking to use Tbol in next cycle with testosterone propionate , so till now I am not sure about using Tbol. Because I want to gain mass.
And I want to know the proper dosage of Tbol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just depends on your goals. Dbol gives you a lot of size, strength, and water. If that is not what you want then tbol is a good option. It will give less as far as results but will also give less water retention.

It just depends on your goals. Dbol gives you a lot of size, strength, and water. If that is not what you want then tbol is a good option. It will give less as far as results but will also give less water retention.

Thanks ,, what about the dosage , I read it better to use 80-100 mg daily to give mass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-bol is milder and more anabolic. Think of a 20 mg tab of t-bol as similar to 5 mgs of d-bol, 5 mgs of winstrol and 10 mgs of var. LOL That's a pretty arbitrary equation but I's say it's close.

100 mgs is a pretty whopping dosage. That's gonna strain your liver.

For size and strength, nothing beats d-bol mg per mg.

Check out this article that compares tbol to dbol in depth -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

80-100mg/day is a sure way to get a lot of side effects and feel horrible.

Assuming your gear is legit, 30-50mg/day is plenty. Any more then that and your lower back pumps and blood pressure will become so bad that you won't be able to train properly.

T-bol is milder and more anabolic. Think of a 20 mg tab of t-bol as similar to 5 mgs of d-bol, 5 mgs of winstrol and 10 mgs of var. LOL That's a pretty arbitrary equation but I's say it's close.

100 mgs is a pretty whopping dosage. That's gonna strain your liver.

For size and strength, nothing beats d-bol mg per mg.

Top Bottom