Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol + Anavar = First cycle log

what sweed says is right..i gained 7kgs on my var and tbol cycle..lost 4 kgs in pct..no doubt by 6th week i was feeling on top of this world but after pct i realised it could have been better ..i also got loads of stomach ailments..at your age you can gain much more naturally because your test is at its best..later on when test starts dropping you could go for a test first cycle but not without properly educating yourself with the pros and cons..

Well, the problem with young people is that they never do what they're told and have to find out things the hard way so since I started this route I'll either gain some pounds or learn a lesson, probably both.

what sweed says is right..i gained 7kgs on my var and tbol cycle..lost 4 kgs in pct..no doubt by 6th week i was feeling on top of this world but after pct i realised it could have been better ..i also got loads of stomach ailments..at your age you can gain much more naturally because your test is at its best..later on when test starts dropping you could go for a test first cycle but not without properly educating yourself with the pros and cons..

Can you tell me what doses were you running, for how long, what PCT and what you think you could have done better. Also, was it your first cycle?

Hey guys,

My first workout today, actually today is my 2nd day of taking it because as I've said I am an inpatient bastard and started taking it on Sunday.

The workout today was INSAAAANE, at first I thought it was all in my mind but I was able to do 2 workouts in one and at the end of it I wasn't even that tired. And don't get me started on the pumps......I was able to hammer nails in walls with my forearm....it was ROCK SOLID and I couldn't even flex my arm fully, that is how pumped my arms are....and I didn't even start taking the arginine......my arms may explode :)

I'll keep you posted on tomorrow's workout.

As a sidenote, my starting weight is actually 173lbs as measured today, I doubt that the tbol works fast enough to put it on that, I just think I ate a lot this weekend before starting taking it.

It's still not too late to pin yourself in the ass with some Test E my friend...that is, if you want REAL gains...mwahahaha.

Goodluck on the cycle. Make sure you EAT.

To be honest, I feel I am eating so much that I will get fat like a pig....hopefully that won't be the case.....have some gas now so my belly looks like like I am couch potato but hopefully I won't add fat

As mentioned previously I am eating like a monster, here are my numbers for today, obviously they are +/- because I don't weigh my food, I just approximate:

Calories: 4837
Protein: 405
Fats: 152
Carbs: 447

So I managed to get a ration of 34/38/28. I would say not bad considering I only ate things I really like, stayed away from fried foods and my fats, while a bit high, came from nuts & dairy.

What do you think?

Another day another great workout, painfull pumps, no sides, I think I'm not going to wait another 4 days to go to 30/50 I think I will start tomorrow and then work to 30/60 and cut the tbol shorter than 6 weeks since all the information I have says that past week 5 it is useles

WEEK 1 + 1day report

I now weigh 178 so I have added 5 pounds this week.

Unfortunately I am seeing some side-effects maybe you guys could help me with:
-1st I feel some pressure around the liver
-2nd and this worries me a bit is the fact that my balls shrunk a bit, should I drop the dose (I am now 60tbol 30var) or even stop? I am doing 1-2g trib every day

Let me know what you think

Top Bottom