Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol/anavar cycle

bladeindianguy

5.9"
166 lbs

Goal: Lean muscle not too big.. gain 5-8 lbs.. athletic look. Do not want to compete ever. Just want to cut fat and build me some lean muscle mass.
Past cycle: Anavar Cycle(28 days).. stopped it, because anavar was fake.. Did not need PCT for fake anavar but yet did 1 week PCT 20mg nolva ED.
Why not test: Wife Issues..
Why Anavar again: Got a good trusted source..
Lifting Exp: 3.5 years.. started as a 220 pounder fat fuck.. lost 50-55 lbs and now bulking ever since.. gained fat..
Workout History: Started with full body for a year, then did strength training for almost a year, now doing a PPL type split.
Diet: Eat pretty clean most of the time.. major foods, oats, brown rice, sweet potatoes chicken, yogurt, whey etc etc. will be eating 300-400 cals over maintainance, protein 1.5g/lb, fat 0.5g/lb, rest carbs
Supplements: Caffeine(PW), Creatine Mono, Whey, D3.
My Current Lifts
Bench 225
Squat 305
Deadlift 315

Now for the cycle, not 100% sure about it.. i know you should do a test e cycle and stuff.. I have a test e cycle in mind, will do that once im able to tell my wife the benefits of injectables..but for now
TBOL/ANAVAR.. Or run them solo? JUST SOME ADVICE GUYS..

CYCLE
Week 1-5 60mg TBOL
Week 6-10 40mg ANAVAR
PCT
40/40/20/20 Nolva

OR
Week 1-6 60mg TBOL+40mg ANAVAR
PCT
40/40/20/40 Nolva

OR
Run TBOL only and ANAVAR only?

Liv 52 for liver Support (3-4 tabs), Maybe Taurine for back pumps.
Do i need proviron?
Any more liver Support.. n2guard and stuff is not available in INDIA.. So theres that.

Last edited:
It's hard for us to recommend either without a test base. Why do you want to shut yourself down? I'm sure the wife will have issues if you shut down for weeks if not even months.

It's hard for us to recommend either without a test base. Why do you want to shut yourself down? I'm sure the wife will have issues if you shut down for weeks if not even months.

I know, but anavar and tbol are suppossed to be the safest and will not completely shut you down.. And thats why the PCT or i'll juts do a normal dose of var 40mg ed for 5 weeks..

I know, but anavar and tbol are suppossed to be the safest and will not completely shut you down.. And thats why the PCT or i'll juts do a normal dose of var 40mg ed for 5 weeks..

Safest isn't the best term. Mild works better to describe them. But mild still causes shut down. It's not recommended by far. But this is what you could do.
If you have Pharma grade, 40mg var is good. If it ugl if say 80mg.
Tbol is good to start at 60 and work up to 75-80.
I'd stick to one or the other.

Safest isn't the best term. Mild works better to describe them. But mild still causes shut down. It's not recommended by far. But this is what you could do.
If you have Pharma grade, 40mg var is good. If it ugl if say 80mg.
Tbol is good to start at 60 and work up to 75-80.
I'd stick to one or the other.

Yaa exactly, my bad.. "mild" is a better term.. That was exactly my plan, i was planning i'll start with tbol 4-5 weeks, and end with anavar 4-5 weeks and do a 28 days PCT.. was not keen on mixing the two.. and was planning to add proviron with anavar

if you cant do a test base then dont cycle. maybe explain to her your actually doing MORE harm with only pills.
maybe look at mk677 for help. maybe even osta ( though even that i rec with some test)

look up the mk677 on the sponsor banner up top and research it abit... maybe this is a better thing at this pint. it boosts gh output and would help with gains and fatloss without messing up your T production IMO

if you cant do a test base then dont cycle. maybe explain to her your actually doing MORE harm with only pills.
maybe look at mk677 for help. maybe even osta ( though even that i rec with some test)

look up the mk677 on the sponsor banner up top and research it abit... maybe this is a better thing at this pint. it boosts gh output and would help with gains and fatloss without messing up your T production IMO

MK677, i just looked it up, its not available here in india..

Considering your stats all you need is creatine, some protein and some compound lifts bro. You don't need steroids. Especially for 5-8 pounds. You can gain that in a couple months.

Considering your stats all you need is creatine, some protein and some compound lifts bro. You don't need steroids. Especially for 5-8 pounds. You can gain that in a couple months.

The thing is ive been doing all of this for a really long time, im aiming for 5-8 because i guess thats keepable from this cycle.. would love it if i end up gaining a little more than this..
So my question again Tbol+ anavar or SOLO?

Last edited:
Top Bottom