Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol and anavar cycle(ultimate stack?)

mr.jones

Banned
Now that ross has been bombed out of sight.....lets revisit the cycle he posted. I think it sounds very interesteing. What are the pros and the cons? What supps should be used during this cycle and what shoul PCT consist of?
Below is his post.

I have run Oral-Turinabol by ITSELF for a duration of 7 weeks at 40-60mgs and gained almost 15lbs, with a mild but appreciable strength increase, and INSANE vascularity--even moreso than var--which I have also run solo. I am currently STACKING the TWO.....

TBOL increases LIBIDO and APPETITIE, whereas VAR DECREASES BOTH. Ergo, TBOL dose is Maintained higher than the VAR dose throughout the cycle to counteract these sides.

I am currently running a LOW dose TBOL/VAR STACK: I will NOT be increasing calories until week 4, as this is not a SUPER BULK. I am currrently 200lbs, 9% BF, and I want to be at 200-205, 5%BF. Looking to get into semi-contest shape, although i will not be competeing.

Week1: VAR 20mgs/TBOL 30mgs ***Extremely LOW dose to ASSESS contraindications***
Week2: VAR 30mgs/TBOL 40mgs *VAR Never EXCEEDS 30mgs, due to it's negative affect on LIBIDO.
Week3: VAR 30mgs/TBOL 50mgs
Week4: VAR 30mgs/TBOL 60mgs
Week5: VAR 30mgs/TBOL 60mgs
Week6: VAR 30mgs/TBOL 50mgs
Week7: VAR 30mgs
Week8: VAR 30mgs

The purpose of VAR in this cycle is strictly for Strength, hardness, and vascularity. Any contribution that VAR makes to my LBM gains will be accepted, but not expected. TBOL is the BASE of the stack. It increases Libido, Appetite, mood, and FREE test levels. (kind of like taking an oral form of test that doesn't aromatize or alpha-5 reduce!) It is also teh ANABOLIC component--it is the muscle builder. However, I also expect it to produce remarkable synergy with the VAR, producing a VERY dense, lean, shredded look.
I ONLY USE Tribestan Tribulus Terrestris extract (or TRIBEX) and A POTENT Eurycoma Longfolia(Tongkat ALi) Extract for PCT and I have reovered SWIFTLY BOTH times. These are both NON-Aromatizing steroids, one reason why HPTA function can be mostly maintained even during cycle.

Sounds like a bad idea to me......running 2 orals at once is never a good idea from the prospective of your liver, while var is nice and mild, tbol is harsher, not sure how toxic, but none the less more so than far and when combined together in a single cycle, you are looking for trouble. You need your liver, why risk it, add an injectible instead.

Also for what it's worth, while TBOL is all the rage right now, and most seem happy with it, Ross very much OVERSOLD it, and exaggerated greatly, so take what he said with a grain of salt, there is a reason why he is no longer here.

Stay Safe !

indy69camaro said:
Sounds like a bad idea to me......running 2 orals at once is never a good idea from the prospective of your liver, while var is nice and mild, tbol is harsher, not sure how toxic, but none the less more so than far and when combined together in a single cycle, you are looking for trouble. You need your liver, why risk it, add an injectible instead.

Also for what it's worth, while TBOL is all the rage right now, and most seem happy with it, Ross very much OVERSOLD it, and exaggerated greatly, so take what he said with a grain of salt, there is a reason why he is no longer here.

Stay Safe !

thanks bro

Listen to Indy bro. If you're going to do two orals in one cycle, at least don't stack them at the same time. Use one as a kicker, and then use one at the end with time off inbetween. Always take a good amount of liver detox as well.

chefbone said:
Who do you think I am Ross? You can't get one by me......
You must think your so smart....... :Chef: :tuc:

you are fucking wrong...........Im not ross, I am a vet over a outlaw. Go ask...........BBJ.....indy knows me........You dont know me chefbone, but your old lady most certainly does....you are no culombo buddy

Oh shit, maybe it's not him. I didn't read the first paragraph........
oops...my bad :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom