Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol + Anavar - 7 week Oral Only Cycle

I've done a little more research on the role that test plays while on cycle. Aside from getting better results than orals alone, I'm still confused on why some people say that it "risky for your health" not to pin test when taking orals.

I understand that test maintains libido while ON cycle (which is NOT my concern)...but test shuts you down too...maybe even more than orals. So why would not pinning test be "sacrificing my health"? Seems to me that I would just be "sacrificing my libido" while on cycle (again, not my concern). Either way I'll be shut down or suppressed...seems like adding another compound would shut me down even more? I guess I just don't fully understand.

I don't care if I lose my libido while on cycle...I just need it to return 4-5 weeks later. I'm trying to learn, and I'm finding that a lot of people on these boards have negative attitudes. So please don't jump down my throat...just tell me why.

An another note, has anyone heard of or used Muscle Research "T-Base" transdermal? Can I use this as a test base alternative?

I would say that you should rather keep taking HCGenerate ES even after the cycle and during the entire vacation - it does a great job of improving libido, and really helps with performance in the bedroom. I really like its effects, and unlike many other natty test boosters, I really felt the effects from it. Also, stack it with Proviron - combined with HCGenerate the libido results should be pretty good.

Have to chip in - I was sceptical about it at first, but dear god, once I started running HCGenerate ES, the libido went through da fkin roof

I understand that test wouldl improve results and keep your libido up while on cycle...but doesn't injecting test shut you down and suppress HPTA even more once you stop taking it? How does adding test effect recovery time during PCT? That's where I'm confused. I'm not too worried about losing my libido while on cycle...my wife is almost expecting that. I just need to have my libido back after PCT, while I'm on vacation.

On another forum, a few others suggested 4-Andro as a test base alternative during the last 4 weeks of the cycle; stating that its a PH that "converts to test" in the body via a two step conversion. Sure, it may not be as potent as pinning the real deal...but is it better than nothing? Or would it present a greater risk of shut down? And would taking 4-Andro make for a longer or more difficult recovery?

You are going to be suppressed either way from the anavar and winstrol. Adding testosterone won't suppress you further. You will be fully suppressed anyways from the anavar and winstrol.

The suppression isn't a big deal because your system will bounce back after your cycle assuming you run a proper PCT.

What you need to do is run a proper PCT and you will recover libido just fine. Keep a bottle of HCGenerate ES for your vacation.

Also, I wanted to comment on the cycle you have planned. Overall, it looks like a great cycle plan, but I would recommend you to do some changes:

1. Use N2Guard from the first day of the cycle, since liver toxicity will take place right from the beginning, as soon as you will start taking the orals. It will be much easier to clean up the liver if it does not get bad.

2. Better half the dosage of Cardarine GW to 10 mgs, and use it all along. You will get better results this way.

3. Don't reduce Ostarine's dosage - use the same dosage all along. 25 mgs is the best dosage for Ostarine.

1. Use N2Guard from the first day of the cycle, since liver toxicity will take place right from the beginning, as soon as you will start taking the orals. It will be much easier to clean up the liver if it does not get bad.
I'm taking a triple dose of "S.A.N. Liver Support Matrix" every day as well. (Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root & Artichoke Extract) Its far cheaper the N2 guard and received good reviews elswhere

2. Better half the dosage of Cardarine GW to 10 mgs, and use it all along. You will get better results this way.

3. Don't reduce Ostarine's dosage - use the same dosage all along. 25 mgs is the best dosage for Ostarine.

I've decided against adding SARMS to this cycle...maybe in the future. I also decided to omit the dermacrine and alpha sustain.

Basically, the cycle now looks like this. Thoughts?

Week 1-4
Tbol 40mg ED

Week 1-6
Var 60mg ED

Weeks 7-10 PCT
Clomid 150mg day one, then 100/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/10
HCGenerate

Other Supplements
S.A.N. Liver Support Matrix (Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root & Artichoke Extract)
EFA Lean Gold (Omegas 3/6/9)
ON Multivitamins
Creatine Nitrate
Unleashed
L-Arginine
BCAAs

Maybe I'll pick up the HCGenerate ES for the trip...but its so expensive and gets very mixed reviews everywhere I look.

You might be using the SAN at a triple dosage, but it won't do much more for you, since you would be basically getting a triple dosage of these three ingredients. N2Guard has 30 ingredients, including TUDCA. So it basically has 10 times the ingredients you will get from SAN, and it will have TUDCA, which is like the best thing you can get for the liver. You make the choice - it is your liver and health.

HCGenerate ES would definitely be a good investment if you want to spend some time with your lady. Unlike other test boosters, its effects are really visible, and the libido effects are great. If you will stack it with Proviron at 50 mgs per day, you will get into beast mode.

If it is not a secret, may I ask why did you decide not to use SARMS?

HCGenerate ES would definitely be a good investment if you want to spend some time with your lady. Unlike other test boosters, its effects are really visible, and the libido effects are great. If you will stack it with Proviron at 50 mgs per day, you will get into beast mode.

If it is not a secret, may I ask why did you decide not to use SARMS?

Yeah, I'm considering proviron while I'm on vacation. I'm going to Mexico for the trip and I recall seeing boxes of proviron at the airport "drug store" last time I was there. My only concern with proviron is hair loss as I'm already thinning noticeably. How much more hair could I really lose in 2 weeks of taking it? And would I need to do another PCT when I cam back home? Proviron is also suppressive, right?

Its no secret why I chose to omit the SARMS. Mixed feedback from other forums and I really want to see how my body reacts to the Tbol and var on its own first. Aside from that...saving money.

The effects on hairloss would be absolutely minimal with proviron. Personally, I have been using it for 3 years straight, and did not experience any hairloss whatsoever. Therefore, I really doubt anything will happen in just two weeks. As for the PCT, there is no need to run any sort of PCT with proviron, since it is absolutely minimally suppressive - with your HCGenerate you would have more than enough to recover from it.

Regarding the SARMS, there is no need to see forums - there is scientific evidence backing their effectiveness and safety - but each one makes his own choices. Your reasoning has logical - first give a try to the var and tbol, and then you will be able to add more stuff.

Top Bottom