Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol, anabolic steroids, and passing drug tests?

Ultramegabeast

Hey guys im new to the AS game but ive been working out for 7years now(all the way through highschool an college ). 5'11 225 bf 13%. long story short i am going to try out for a semi pro hockey team and they do test for steroids.I want to take the steroid with the least amount of possible sides and am trying especially to avoid any of the estrogen related problems, as I am still fairly young at 23. My only goal is to put on about 7-12 pounds of lean quality muscle that i can keep, and lose about 2-3% BF, so please dont suggest any test or strong androgenics. Now back to my dilemma with the drug test, i am pretty much sold on turinabol, but wouldnt mind anavar either just kinda pricyyyy$$!. The try outs are not that far away (6-8months) depending onhow it all plays out . My biggest question to yall is how long will tbol show up on a steroid test ? On one website (primalmuscle) it says that tbol will test positive for over a year !!! How can this be if it is an oral steroid,is this true? My next question is are there any other steroidssimilar to tbol(low sides and low androgenic quality) that you would suggest for me that may completely filter out of your system faster? And my last question ,what is the best way to beat one of these tests if i stick with tbol?
All of your advice is greatly aprreciated!

Are places online can get it from and a whole system if wanted. Be less stressful just run something short and be fully recovered and not have to worry about that.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Are places online can get it from and a whole system if wanted. Be less stressful just run something short and be fully recovered and not have to worry about that.

You have no idea what these drugs can do. Trust me when I say that no one does just one cycle. One short cycle may help you make the team, but several cycles will make you team captain. Once you cross that line theres no going back. If this isnt something you want then dont do it. Run some peptides or sarms, they are legal. Im not sure if sports teams test for them yet. I would check the leagues banned substance list first. Or If your set on juice, find the best way to beat the test.

How would I not have an idea what they can do? Huh... for in season didn't really like it though am wrestling and test sucked had a trial run with halo and like that for more aggression and competing.
And my point was running things outside of season when is a lower chance of being tested vs trying in season or like I said depending on how intense they are can buy clean pee online with the whole system (fake penis and bladder to it etc so real smooth for ur test

Not sure on how
Long tbol can show positive for but it is definitely a good choice for nice clean solid gains.. Sarms would be an excellent option. I had great gains on Ostarine and s4 about 8 lbs of solid
Lbm and a ton of energy. I also strive
To be athletic so I may not be trying our for a certain team but I do share the same athleticism mentality and goals as you.. Think about sarms.. I don't think they are tested for yet.

Ride it like you stole it!!

sarms is definitely your best option here... i wouldnt be running anything and risking failing a drug test for this... sarms wont show up on a drug test and can definitely help you towards reaching your goals... there's no reason why you can't get at least 4-7 lbs. of nice lean muscle, big strength increases and more endurance and energy...

sarms is definitely your best option here... i wouldnt be running anything and risking failing a drug test for this... sarms wont show up on a drug test and can definitely help you towards reaching your goals... there's no reason why you can't get at least 4-7 lbs. of nice lean muscle, big strength increases and more endurance and energy...

I second that!

make sure you run a MINI PCT if you run S4 + OSTA
unleashed/post cycle/forma week 1 - 3

Top Bottom