Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol alone

passout

Can you run a tbol cycle only and get good results? Say 8 weeks? And come off with perfect PCT? Or do I have to add some test to the cycle to?

i would never exceed 6 weeks of an oral to start... im definitely not a fan of oral only cycles... you can do it and get something out of it but i personally dont do them or recommend them.. you are always going to have a better cycle with injectables but thats your call... to me if im going to do something, i going to do it best or not do it at all but like i said, thats up to you...

You could but you will really be missing out by not running an injectable or at least an androgen. Tbol is mainly anabolic so if you are going to shut down natural test then you need to replace the androgenic activity.

The gains from a tbol only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Tbol 50mg/day (split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage)
Aromasin 5mg every other day or arimidex 0.25mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Top Bottom