Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol acne vs dbol acne....

Guvna

I am thinking about using some 17aas again (probably shouldnt). And I am wondering how tbol compares to dbol in the acne department. I broke out like bitch on dbol--wondering how tbol compares..

bump for mendo or fergie or fonixer, i am pretty sure no acne or sides. just increase in libido, i'll tell you in a week personally,

mendo said:
I get the worst acne from test bro...and had ZERO on Tbol... Really didn't have any noticable sides at all.

Amen to that brother...i had the worst on test also and I still have 6 bottles left..UGH... and 2 bottles of masteron... i have to admit the acne is THEEEE worse side effect to using gear..besides death of course..lol

I cant compare coz i only use Dbol but im saying acnee is rare and small , tho depends on every persons skin , dosage and hygiene

sparetire said:
Amen to that brother...i had the worst on test also and I still have 6 bottles left..UGH... and 2 bottles of masteron... i have to admit the acne is THEEEE worse side effect to using gear..besides death of course..lol

How was your acne on test vs. masteron? Also, what brand of masteron are/were you using?

i only had a very slight, i mean barely noticable, increase in acne while i was on tbol 40mg wk. much better than dbol, and it cleared up right away.

Top Bottom