Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB 500 log

Great log man. Thanks for sharing so much detail. Nice to see you getting some benefits already and they should only get better.

Week 4:

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

I just wrapped up week #4, and I am feeling much better. I had read there was some “magic” with TB that starts around week 4, and some could be placebo, but I really do have more range of motion and less pain.

I am experiencing increased endurance which was very noticeable on leg days last week.

I kept the same training split, but added a rest day for the Holiday.

The diet was 80/20, and it is safe to say I had a slight surplus last week, but all is dialed back in to my normal eating habits.

Other pertinent facts:

I am using my trt dose of 50mg eod which is 175/wk. this has me trough around 850, some say too much, but I feel great here.

I also take 2.5 iu Ed Growth hormone year round with small excursions to 4 here and there. Currently 2.5/day

N2guard 7 caps a day
Nac 1,000mg/day
Fish oil 6 gr/day

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Week 4:

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

I just wrapped up week #4, and I am feeling much better. I had read there was some “magic” with TB that starts around week 4, and some could be placebo, but I really do have more range of motion and less pain.

I am experiencing increased endurance which was very noticeable on leg days last week.

I kept the same training split, but added a rest day for the Holiday.

The diet was 80/20, and it is safe to say I had a slight surplus last week, but all is dialed back in to my normal eating habits.

Other pertinent facts:

I am using my trt dose of 50mg eod which is 175/wk. this has me trough around 850, some say too much, but I feel great here.

I also take 2.5 iu Ed Growth hormone year round with small excursions to 4 here and there. Currently 2.5/day

N2guard 7 caps a day
Nac 1,000mg/day
Fish oil 6 gr/day

happy thanksgiving to you too
did you stuff lots of food? ;)

175mgs test/week is perfect actually dont change if it works

can you share more about your eating? meals etc

Top Bottom