Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taurine discussed

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Taurine is used by many bodybuilders, but what is it used for? We all know the use in energy drinks and the boost that it gives but what else does taurine do? Read on to find out the secret ***** cleansing benefits of Taurine....

Taurine: http://www.evolutionary.org/taurine/

taurine-chemical-structure.jpg

Taurine is a really good inexpensive supplement that is often overlooked.

Muscle cramps/lower back pumps are a very common problem for a lot of steroid users. Especially when using oral steroids like dbol. Taurine is probably the best supplement you can take to prevent them.

Here are my 4 main tips to prevent muscle cramps/lower back pumps:

1. Make sure you are drinking enough water through out the day. 5-6L per day minimum. Remember that stimulants (coffee) and alcohol are diuretics and don't count towards your total.

2. Make sure you are taking in enough electrolytes (think sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium)

3. Supplement with 2-5g of taurine per day. Ideally you would put it in the water you drink during your workouts and sip on it through out your workout

4. Often neglected and over looked, make sure you are stretching after each workout and try to incorporate foam rolling a few times per week into your program to help remove lactic acid from tight muscles.

Very nice article Lev. This one was needed because so many times we recommend taurine on the forums but do not explain in depth why. This really lays out how beneficial it can be. I get mine with my daily N2Guard but do supplement extra on top of that with oral steroids. I get really bad pumps from most oral steroids and taurine definitely helps.

Top Bottom