Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taurine + Clen question important

moosecles

Hey guys, im about to start clen (ventipulmin pump), and i know that taurine 3-5 g must be taking with it, along with 300-500 g of potassium. However in Canada, i was told the fda banned the selling of taurine... but in the U.S. its sold over the counter go figure. I did find a place that had taurine powder, from a company who sells aminos in powder as well, but i wanted to double check that if there was a difference between the powder and pill form before i went ahead and bought it. I belive their serving was 4.5g per tsp i think, anyhow let me know what your thoughts are guys, or if you know where i can taurine in pill form in canada (toronto)

Thanks bros

i bought taurine at my local supplement store, it was just sitting there, i don't think it's illegal. if your doing clen, start the taurine the same day. try a gram at first and adjust it if you get muscle cramps.

I've bought taurine powder at most supplement stores. You shouldn't have any problem picking some up...

Bro, how much more can you analyse this, powder vs pills...LOL

There is no difference.(except in taste and price)

Taurine is available OTC in Canada... Tyrosine and some other aminos are not.

then i know where to grab some powder :0 everyone has told me though, that it cant be sold thats why it took me so many places to even find it, and i found it once out of like 10 places in downtown t.o but ill grab the powder tmw.

Thanks again

Top Bottom