Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taurine

Im not really positive, but I know it has something to do with making it easier to come off of clens

I think some other guys know about this shit

RustyTromboneMan said:
Im not really positive, but I know it has something to do with making it easier to come off of clens

I think some other guys know about this shit

Okay, in my FAQ, I did not mention that you should use taurine with Clenbuterol. Apparently, Clen depletes Taurine stores in the liver and this causes a slow down of T4 converting to T3(active Thyroid hormone) among other things such as cramps. This is what causes a minor "crash" on clen(For me it was a 1-2 fat gain)

I wasn't really convinced and it didn't make much sense to me so I overlooked it. However, I used Taurine at 3-4g a day with my last two weeks on clen and I did not experience the minor crash like I had previously. So Taurine is a must with CLEN!!!

As for T3, this is a very tricky drug. I don't know what she did, but I always recomend coming off slowly, That means 12.5mg for 5-7 days, and 6.25mcg for 5-7 days. This may extend the length of the cycle but it is necessary.

Thyroid production will be completely shutdown right after a T3 cycle, and for may take up to 6 weeks to return to normal. The average is 4 weeks. So for at least 4 weeks, assuming she cycled it correctly she should have been sticking to her diet and possibly dropping calories slightly after an initial 3 day carb up following the end of the course.

Top Bottom