Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taste in mouth from injection ?

NOAHbrutter11

So this is my 4th or 5th cycle. I'm on some gear I got from a buddy, it's legit, no worries on that. Right after injecting, usually right after pulling the needle out of my ass (where I've always injected) I get a taste in my mouth for about 10 seconds. This has happened to me at the doctor before but never on gear. Anybody know why this is or has it happened to you?

So this is my 4th or 5th cycle. I'm on some gear I got from a buddy, it's legit, no worries on that. Right after injecting, usually right after pulling the needle out of my ass (where I've always injected) I get a taste in my mouth for about 10 seconds. This has happened to me at the doctor before but never on gear. Anybody know why this is or has it happened to you?

Never happened to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've not experienced this, but I have heard other people say this before. I don't know why it happens to be honest, but I would guess it's a difference in the carrier.

You may have nicked a vein. Happens some times.

Its normal when a little oil gets into the vein. Sometimes you'll cough like crazy too

Top Bottom