Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tapering suspension (Finished first cycle SUSP. & FINA.)

mor123

Well guys I am almost done. I now weigh 252 hard. I originally weighed, before my cycle, 228. At first my weight sky rocketed to 248 in 21\2 to 3 weeks and I was disappointed because I wasn't throwing weight on anymore on the scale. What I started to notice is that I was dramatically losing bodyfat while keeping my weight. So after the first three weeks I put on 4 pounds but lost BF like crazy. These last couple of weeks have been pretty crazy for aggression. I attacked this guy yesterday because he was in my face and because we are aquaintances he thought I wasn't gonna do anything. He was wrong. I could have walked away I guess but I lost it. Not good. Oh well. Anyways the last week I have been barely lowering my dosages to taper of somewhat but I have about 10-15 cc's of suspension left and was wondering how best to taper off as I don't have access to clomid. Any suggestions?

My cycle looked like this:
---m---------t----------w----------t----------f----------s-------su
1. 1ccSus, 1ccFina, 1ccSus, 1ccFina, 1ccSus,1ccFina,1ccS
2.Same as above"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
3.Everything the same but 1.5ccFina all week
5.Everything the same but 2ccFina all week
6.Everything the same but 1.5ccFina and tapering
7.Tapering with suspension week(this week)

Any help would be good.
Don't post unless it's constructive. I don't want to hear for the 4 thousandth time "Why didn't you do the suspension and fina every day?".

Thanks boys!

Top Bottom