Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tapering the juice

NeckCrank

I am beginning the 5th week of my first cycle of Deca and Sust250. I am only taking 250 - 300 mgs of the deca/ week and 250 of sust 250 per week.

I have gone from 176lbs - 195lbs (lots o H2O :) )

My Arms have gained 1 inch in 1 month and my chest has gained 3-4 inches :D :D

Anyways...

Should I taper down the Deca or just ride it out at 300mgs to the end

(I am also starting to take 40mgs of Winny ED starting tomorrow for 4 weeks)

Please let me know what is your best recommendations!!

Thank You!!!:fro:

Run it straight through. Tapering is an outdated way to normalize your endocrine system. I am assuming you have clomid post cycle.

I have HCG...clomid not available...

It seems HCG is not that popular to many people here but it has been used FOR EVER and is pretty standard..isn't it???

my supplier is WAY against clomid...says he doesn't like the stuff...he REALLY knows his stuff but kinda weird why he is so against clomid

tapering sus and deca?? There's no need to taper sus or deca, as they remain active in the body for a long time after the last shot.

I used HCG once after this girl gave me blue balls. It made my nuts feel great!

BTW it was just a coinsedence that I used it when i had the blues.

Clomid is a must post cycle IMO. Personally, I would never use HCG post cycle. If you do a search you'll come up with quite a few reasons to support this. Why your source is against clomid might have more to do with his inventory/access than what is best for you.

HCG is pretty much only for heavy cycles - when ur balls are raisin size. clomid is by far the after cycle of choice.

Top Bottom