Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tapering down t3 phase without AA's ? your help please bros

mike1107

Can I do my 3 weeks tapering down phase of t3 without any AA's ? I'm on winny at 50mg ed and don't want to stay longer on it to avoid liver's problem but I taper down t3 for 3 weeks and I'm afraid of losing muscles if I stop AA's.
BTW I won't be able to take gear for 2 weeks cause I'm takin the plane and I don't want to take gear with me so I was thinking to inject 200 or 400mg of Deca before I leave (wednesday) cause I will only be able to take t3 for the next 2 weeks. should it be a good idea?
HELP :confused:

If you inject the deca you will have gear in your system. Also, when you get down to 12.5 mcg it will not be catabolic but will actually increase protein synsethis so that AAS would not be needed.

Just shoot the deca at 400 begin the taper and roll on.

good luck
nautica

so if I inject 400 mg on thursday before I leave,I don't have to be worried about the catabolism for the 2 weeks where I won't be able to run gear? in fact this 2 weeks will correspond to 0.75 for week 1 and 0.5 for the week 2 in the tapering down of t3.
it's allright ??

I will bump this one for you. Sounds to me like your T3 might be a little high at that time. I would like to be a little lower.

Nautica

so deca should only minimize but no avoid catabolism...the problem is that I don't wanna take the risk to take the plane with my gear and bein caught...

BUMP

Start tapering down a little quicker if you can and shoot more deca at the last minute. also get plenty of protein in.

Nautica

ok,I'll do this...I'm leavin on wednesday morning,I'll shoot 400 mg 1 day before an taper down a little quicker than I planned.
Thanks

i just tapered mine down and didnt use any gear for the last 2 weeks. didnt see any difference with the strenght but loss more weight in those 2 weeks also.

ok bro...thanks
What would you inject before leaving to avoid the catabolism for the next 2 weeks:1 sust 250 or 2 deca 200?

Top Bottom