Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tapering down

bwc500

Im taking 600 mg of test enanthate every 7 days. I have been on for about 6 weeks now, and i have about 3 left. Since I should have a pretty high concentration built up now, could I take like 300 mg for the last couple shots to make it last longer? Or would it be better to just continue at the same dose?

bwc500 said:
Im taking 600 mg of test enanthate every 7 days. I have been on for about 6 weeks now, and i have about 3 left. Since I should have a pretty high concentration built up now, could I take like 300 mg for the last couple shots to make it last longer? Or would it be better to just continue at the same dose?

Personally, I would just continue with the same dose till the end. Enanthate has a longer half life so it will gradually decrease in your system.

M18

Re: Re: Tapering down

MUSTANG_18 said:

Personally, I would just continue with the same dose till the end. Enanthate has a longer half life so it will gradually decrease in your system.

M18
yup 100% agree.......i have never tappered down test and always has been good to me.

Top Bottom