Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tapering down (roid calculator)

skippy

I've been messing around with the roid calculator and tapering down seems to be the best way to go, even if you have to add an extra 2 weeks..... to avoid the steep drop in test levels. Anyone taper??:confused:

I was thinking the same thing after i looked at that. But everyone says tapering is useless..however i'm thinking of adding an extra 2 weeks into my cycle to taper.

I usually taper my cycle. It's worked well so far so I'm not going to change anything. Skippy can you post a link to that roid calculator?

Thanks

Tapering is worthless.

It is based on a false assumption, that somehow the taper lets your body start to naturally start producing Test again. It won't.

If you use the roid calculator, the level of Test in your system must get below like about 100 or so before your body STARTS the processes to produce Test natuirally.

Anything above that, whether its 200, 500, or 1000, will have the same effect - your body sees a boatload of Test around and therefore the natural processes are shut down.

There may be one benefit to not allowing for a very quick downfall of the artifically high Test levels.

From seeing what happens to me, and some others, I am starting to think that on e of the things which cause acne poroblems, is not as much the LEVEL of Test, but more so the rapoid CHANGE in Test levels. Whether going up or down, fast shifts in hormone levels can throw your body off in some cases. So there MAY be a benefit here.

But, the assumption that a longer-slower taper somehow lets your body start producing Test more easily is not really based on anything factual.

At least as far as I know.

Tapering is important if you don't have any anti-e's or clomid. IT WILL help you prevent rapid muscle loss if you're without these supplements.

But...........

If you have the anti-e's etc...then tapering is pointless.

Tapering is useless with anti-es or none. It wont make any difference, because you dont start using your anti-es until your hormone levels have dropped.

Yes, I agree that anti-e's are useless until hormone levels have dropped. However this time I WILL taper a few weeks after the cycle to avoid such as abrupt drop in test, then use anti-e's.....
Enig, here's a link to the roid calculator: http://www.come.to/roidcalc

what are you using?

I personally have not checked out the 'roid calculator.' Calculating halflives and hormone levels is fairly straight forward...

If you used 500mg/week of a steroid with half life of 7 days, after seven weeks, you will acumulated 996.094mg of steroid remaining, esterified in your system.

Three weeks after your last shot, 124.512mg will remain in your system, again, still in ester form.

I'm not argueing if a taper is beneficial or not, but it seems to me that these injectables taper themselves.

Andy

yes they do taper themselves, but at a rapid rate of decline....tapering would simply lessen the degree of decline, therefore lessening the effects of a quick drop in test....

Top Bottom