Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tamoxifen?

BEEFCKE

I found these tablets in my box of goodies.I hope these are the pills I need for my sore ass niples.Any info would be appreciated.Thanks bros.

SwitchedOn said:
"Yes, its cheaper Nolvadex."

I thought tamoxifen is just a brand name for nolvadex, not cheaper. Just curious.

No, Nolvadex is just one of many brandnames for the chemical tamoxifen citrate. It's normaly the most expencive also.

Hey thanks bros!Much appreciated.

Oh yeah,by the way,Any idea on the dosage?
Tehy are 20 mg tablets.One to two a day should be ok,right?

You guys are life savers!

usually guys take one a day till symptoms subside. After that you may want to continue to use them, 1 every coupld days or so and if the symptoms come back increase the frequency of the dosing.

Nolvadex is the brand name given to the drug by the pharm company. Tamoxifen is the generic name, and the name that will be used mostly when the 10 year patent runs out. All new drugs have a 10 year patent that the pharm companies get so that they can recoup all their R&D costs since they invented the drug. After that, competition takes over among pharm companies and the prices go down as Wal-Mart and others start selling the generic drug.

T

Top Bottom