Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tall guy steroids

MaTon

does being tall mean I have to use more steroids?

I’m a very tall guy, I’m 6’9’’ and 240 pounds, my body fat is like 17% but I could be off on that
based on my size would that mean I need to run more steroids then a shorter guy?

The dude I train with is like 5’6’’ and he uses like 500mg total of steroids and he is huge for his height. And I seem to not be able to get results

no that does not mean you need to use "more steroids" man... i have no clue where you could come up with that but no, that is not accurate whatsoever

No sir, just because someone has better results than you do can be many different factors. You are very much confused with thinking you need to use more because you are taller.

does being tall mean I have to use more steroids?

I’m a very tall guy, I’m 6’9’’ and 240 pounds, my body fat is like 17% but I could be off on that
based on my size would that mean I need to run more steroids then a shorter guy?

The dude I train with is like 5’6’’ and he uses like 500mg total of steroids and he is huge for his height. And I seem to not be able to get results

tall wont mean MORe steroids lol

500mgs of testosterone/week is enough with some dbol if you want to bulk up

add some sarms if you want more results though

Top Bottom