Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tall & thin but wanting a thick body

foxxybrown

Hi there,

I am 28 years old, 5'7 weighing 140 lbs. I have a very slender build. I want to gain muscle in my hips, thigh and legs. Oh and I really want a tight J-lo booty! I am thinking about using winstrol/winny v will it help with these results? and if so how long will it take for me to see results?

You should scroll down the list of boards and find the women's board. Post on that one.

muscleup said:
you squat ?
I ususally use all of the leg machines at the gym. I do alot of cardio and I walk. You know the old saying " She got it from her momma" Well my mom dont have nothing! Basically my side of the family is tall and thin. All of my girl friends are thick with big bootis. I think if I gain muscle that would help with my figure???

Fuck the leg machines....Get to free squatting...It will make ALL the difference.
foxxybrown said:
I ususally use all of the leg machines at the gym. I do alot of cardio and I walk. You know the old saying " She got it from her momma" Well my mom dont have nothing! Basically my side of the family is tall and thin. All of my girl friends are thick with big bootis. I think if I gain muscle that would help with my figure???

I wouldnt advise using winstrol, if you are looking to use something in the future, read the anavar profile. Much better suited for females in my opinion. My girl uses it once or twice a year.. But you would probably get more answers from females in the female forum.. Not too many ladies hang out in the discussion forum..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I wouldnt advise using winstrol, if you are looking to use something in the future, read the anavar profile. Much better suited for females in my opinion. My girl uses it once or twice a year.. But you would probably get more answers from females in the female forum.. Not too many ladies hang out in the discussion forum..
Thanks for the hint. I'm new to this website. I see that I'm in the wrong forum. OOps! You gentlemen have a great weekend! :stilleto:

Top Bottom