Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

talked to a novice competitor today

OMEGA

talked to a young guy today ripped and very aesthetic

he revealed to me when he competes that he no longer does wierd cycles with variuos compounds

he just does HUMAN GRADE testosterone, and take the corresponded anti E components with it

his cycle are not at all high dose.........

he leaves the rest up to cardio, and proper supplements

like for cutting he will take green te caps and other themogenic compounds

and if bulking

he ups creatine and other mass aids

the fact that he layed it down so simply was eye opening

he also noted that coming off testosterone was the EASIEST way to recover

unlike Deca and fancier compounds

food for thought

he was off and looked very good btw

Nice to be back and see people that still recommend moderate cycle ideas. I agree with this but unfortunately far too many people rely on drugs to do alot of their work and if they don't get the results they want then they do more. Even though I never did really high dose cycles I too fell into the lazy game of letting my pretty good genetics and the drugs do enough of the work for me and not really eating the way I should be eating for maximum results. Having said that it's good to hear that this novice competitor looks good not taking too much. He might not be telling the truth though, but if he is than it's good that he is that way. Just goes to show you what patience, hard work and good genetics(can't forget that) can do.

no I have hung with him before

he competes in Muscle Mania every year and is a PT trainer

makes$$

he is an honest guy, and simple

when he gets ready for a show he is on the revolving stair case 1hour and 45 minuted a day

this guy IS the real deal

OMEGA said:
the part about being easiest to recover form I found fascinating

The recovery part has alot to do with the indivisual, I have never experienced a bad crash, or different, from deca. Holy shit that is a shit load of cardio, I dont think I have the patience for that much cardio.

Yup! I agree with him, I can make great gains off of a moderate dose of Dbol(15mgs) If i set my mind to it and go bezerk in the gym.

RADAR

the best thing about not relying on drugs and using moderate cycles is you are more able to keep your gains and continue to add to your physique instead of add a lot, lose some and start all over.....

Strange i see this post. Ive been considering a Test only cycle to see how it will compare to my "juice cocktails" I usually take.

Now im really leaning towards it. Its gonna be tough not to add soem EQ and Fina though.

Gator

yeah I was thinking that with winnie, and fina there is a hardness that comes

but maybe with supps this could be mimicked

creatine, no2 etc......

Top Bottom