Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk

DrJMW

I have received hundreds of emails from EF Board members since the commencement of the PCT section. All of these emails express appreciation and the effectiveness of the posted Recovery cycle. Many do state the following: "I understand the need for PCT, but how do I get legitimate, FDA-approved recovery meds?" Since discussions about sources are taboo, I do invite you to email me at [email protected] to inquire. Please limit the emails to the direct inquiry. Individual situations will only be discussed on the PCT board, so others can learn.

It makes no sense for me to espouse a Recovery program and for the readers not be able to follow it if they cannot obtain the required meds. I have already opened my door to those requesting blood testing, so I feel I should do the same with this situation.

DrJMW said:
I have received hundreds of emails from EF Board members since the commencement of the PCT section. All of these emails express appreciation and the effectiveness of the posted Recovery cycle. Many do state the following: "I understand the need for PCT, but how do I get legitimate, FDA-approved recovery meds?" Since discussions about sources are taboo, I do invite you to email me at [email protected] to inquire. Please limit the emails to the direct inquiry. Individual situations will only be discussed on the PCT board, so others can learn.

It makes no sense for me to espouse a Recovery program and for the readers not be able to follow it if they cannot obtain the required meds. I have already opened my door to those requesting blood testing, so I feel I should do the same with this situation.

BUMP

i just had my blood work done by quest yesterday, results should be in soon so i can see what to plan for my next enhancement

liquidmuscle said:
i just had my blood work done by quest yesterday, results should be in soon so i can see what to plan for my next enhancement

Just wanted to give a bump for the doc, his services have proven VERY VALUABLE to me the last few years, even if he could work on "cushioning" the delivery of bad news :)

(I think it's the caps in the emails)

Anyway big bump for the doc!

/\

Top Bottom