Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Juice Authority

I'm researching this particular product to use in a cycle with Anavar. The price is right and it comes in a 50ml vial (20mg/ml). This is a liquid product and designed for oral consumption.

Any feedback?

Be prepared for some harsh sides at 20mg/day and above. Not all get them at 20mg/day, but that is why you see so many 2 week cycles, due to the harsh sides. If you can tolerate it, run it 4 weeks and you should be very pleased with your gains. Any chance you might run some kind of test with it? It will help.

BUMP for info

Damn JA, now you have me considering adding to Methyl 1 test in with my other goodies - but I need much more info for I am prone to sides, especially hairloss (hence the Var /GH stack - no loss) but I think maybe a short run of the Methy 1 along with all my usual hair stuff should be o.k ( just increase my avodart to daily)

Later!

S

P.S. again thanks for all your help - will e-mail you results

supreme said:
BUMP for info

Damn JA, now you have me considering adding to Methyl 1 test in with my other goodies - but I need much more info for I am prone to sides, especially hairloss (hence the Var /GH stack - no loss) but I think maybe a short run of the Methy 1 along with all my usual hair stuff should be o.k ( just increase my avodart to daily)

Later!

S

P.S. again thanks for all your help - will e-mail you results

Yeah, I don't know shit about Methyl 1 test other than the strength and size gains are supposedly incredible. It's probably similar to Halo.

I only heard good reviews about it, I heard that it's also has fair fat burning effects as well. You need a definite pct in place afterwards as well.

Juice Authority said:

Yeah, I don't know shit about Methyl 1 test other than the strength and size gains are supposedly incredible. It's probably similar to Halo.

i thought 1-test was a prohoromon

Sir Foxx said:
Be prepared for some harsh sides at 20mg/day and above. Not all get them at 20mg/day, but that is why you see so many 2 week cycles, due to the harsh sides. If you can tolerate it, run it 4 weeks and you should be very pleased with your gains. Any chance you might run some kind of test with it? It will help.

ok, well, what kind of sides

im guessing some libido issues cause you said something about adding test. what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom