Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice Authority said:

Prohormones don't armomatise, Methyl 1 test does. 1-test and Methyl 1 test are two different animals.

JA, you are digging yourself a DEEP hole.

YOU BROUGHT UP PH AND MADE A WRONG STATEMENT!

BRR also talked about PH.

Oh, but now that your feathers are in an uproar you are gonna say I brought up PH? You didn't know what you were talking about nor what they did, but you gotta comment.

Who said I was a sponsor?

Dude, you are digging yourself a BIG hole and you have NO IDEA about which you are talking about.

I have discussed 'those other' threads with the important people around here and I KNOW why they were closed. YOu DO NOT.

All you know is that it was. EOD, but thanks again for another post about ME!

Who the fuck are you anyway? I bet your just some loud mouth punk that weighs about 170lbs and looks like you've never picked up a weight in your life. Are you still here? PLEASE SHUT UP! If you notice I clarified that statement on the second page of this thread.

Juice Authority said:
Androstenedione - the chance of aromatisation prior to conversion is slim to nil and the low yield of eventual usable testosterone make this drug completely useless.

androstenediol - Target Hormone: 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) . What that mean??? Well, it means it doesn't amormatise!!!

5-androstenediol - this one is the biggest joke of all. 5-diol needs to convert to 4-diol before it becomes testosterone, making it a less effective conversion. All this does is stimulate estrogens in the body that are present.

Juice Authority said:
I bet your just some loud mouth punk that weighs about 170lbs and looks like you've never picked up a weight in your life.

Now now, don't pick on endurance athletes, maybe you can outweigh me, but I bet I can outrun you ;) :eek:

androstenedione can go directly to estrogen in significant amounts. I guess w need a litty bitty biochem/physiology class.

Another significant argument and discussion about ME! JA bets that I'm just a 170lb loud mouth punk! Yikes mate! Ima tremblin at my keyboard.

But thanks for that addition to your own thread which cleared up everything.

Well at least that you STILL don't know what you are talking about re PH and AS for that matter. There is a diprop of 5AD which is a REAL steroid and some people love and say decreases binding of SHB of other AS, but WTF do I know?

This research is clearly WRONG which took me 1 minute to find on google.

Endocrinology, Vol 114, 2128-2137, Copyright © 1984 by Endocrine Society

ARTICLES
Inhibition of estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by 4-cyclohexylaniline

JT Kellis Jr and LE Vickery

4- Cyclohexylaniline , a structurally simple analog of the drug aminoglutethimide [d,l-3-(4-aminophenyl)3-ethyl-2, 6- piperidinedione ], was found to be an effective inhibitor of the aromatization of testosterone and androstenedione.

And oh boy does this hurt as it says Adione converts MORE than Test! EEEK!

;Aromatization of androgens by muscle and adipose tissue in vivo

C Longcope, JH Pratt, SH Schneider and SE Fineberg

[7-3HA1Androstenedione and [4-14C]estrone or [7-3H]testosterone and [14C]estradiol were infused at constant rates into brachial arm veins of 15 normal men. During the infusions blood samples were obtained from the brachial artery, a deep vein draining primarily muscle, and a superficial vein draining primarily adipose tissue of the arm contralateral to the infusion. In seven men the mean +/- SE value for the fractional conversion of androstene tissue. In eight men the mean +/- SE value for the fractional conversion of testosterone to estradiol was 0.0007 +/- 0.0001 for muscle and 0.0012 +/- 0.0002 for adipose tissue. Both of these values were significantly (P less than 0.01) less than the respective values of androstenedione aromatization to estrone. If constancy of tissue aromatization throughout the body is assumed, the muscle accounts for 25-30% and adipose tissue for 10-15% of the total extragonadal aromatization of androgens to estrogens.

Take it!

And this as I'm sure the world anabolic review is WRONG!

Methandriol Dipropionate

There is no evidence whatsoever that this substance "magnifies" the effect of other steroids, or increases receptor sensitivity, or any such thing, nor is there any known mechanism by which it might do so. This appears to be strictly a myth, and it definitely cannot be substantiated in the scientific literature, nor from anecdotal evidence from experienced and methodical users.

The fact that it is used in combination veterinary steroids is rather irrelevant and proves nothing. Estradiol is also often used for steroids designed to increase the weight of animals being prepared for sale. Methandriol dipropionate has estrogenic activity, and it may be for this reason that it is effective in the veterinary steroids. Bodybuilders might just as well take a little estrogen, or avoid anti-estrogens, and could get the same effect (along with all the estrogenic side effects.)

This compound, once the ester is removed, is the same as 5-androstenediol, but not the same as 4-androstenediol, a superior compound.

Like I said, go ahead and dig yourself a deep hole and you keep going! You should have left it at your PH claims and you kept going with your second round of incorrect assertations.

Hey, 'ass' makes up assertations!

Why are we still talking about PHs???? Like I said, no one on this site gives a flying fuck about PHs. Post all the studies you want to prove your point and blow hot air but do it on another thread.

Umm, you brought it up?

quote:Originally posted by Juice Authority
Androstenedione - the chance of aromatisation prior to conversion is slim to nil and the low yield of eventual usable testosterone make this drug completely useless.

androstenediol - Target Hormone: 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) . What that mean??? Well, it means it doesn't amormatise!!!

5-androstenediol - this one is the biggest joke of all. 5-diol needs to convert to 4-diol before it becomes testosterone, making it a less effective conversion. All this does is stimulate estrogens in the body that are present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom