Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal said:
Gee, thanks for making this about me again and you go right ahead and post my 'arrogance' and insults in this thread aside from pointing out the facts about what PH actually are.

You and the mods ruined it and not me. BRR saw it fit to educate people about PH being actual steroids on their own and you guys went about ruining this thread. You get your own thread closed and thank the mods.

Blah, blah, blah, right?

How's that, Mr Arrogant? I guess you know oh so much that you had to insert such a significant display of intelligence!

Actually the reason I started the thread in the first place was because I didn't know much about Methly 1 test. I know more about it now but I'd also like to hear people's direct personal experience with it. Your ranting and raving and slanderous remarks like the one(s) to ulter is what gets threads closed or deleted. Enough of this shit. Now go crash someone else's thread Mr. KNOW IT ALL.

And it's absolutely hilarious that you quote a thread which discusses problems on this board in general and I addressed more of them AFTER I was invited to be here.

The mods CONTINUED to delete what they wanted when GS himself told them not to!

They also moved threads that shouldn't have been moved and BRR brought them back case in point.

But I guess it's ok to do what they did and I pointed it out.

'Hey George,

I really like how Mods are permitted to insult and assult the integrity of a sponsor with no evidence. Mods can spew disinformation of a paid sponsor. I bet that will help get new sponsors and advertisers real fast.

I have something in the works, but I won't be putting my money into a site with shit like this going on.

Maybe macro and ulter can call me an idiot boy a few more times and tell me what to do and that will help clear everything up?'

Oh yea, and note they were the name callers and no name calling by me is presented anywhere. But I'm the bad guy! People don't like the truth!

Yea, the slanderous comments which don't exist and how I started them in this thread have ruined it. Look who brought the comment in here and what happened on another thread has was to do with this thread? Since you are the thread police, I guess you'll clear it up.

Go back on this thread and look at who told what hormones did what and explained how adione worked.

Oh, I guess it was YOU!

Animal said:

I really like how Mods are permitted to insult and assult the integrity of a sponsor with no evidence. Mods can spew disinformation of a paid sponsor. I bet that will help get new sponsors and advertisers real fast.

You're a sponsor of this site?? Wow!

Laser0001 said:
Animal if I had the same knowledge I would have been more forthcoming.

Thanks as then I could have saved all my arrogance in presenting it.

Animal said:
Yea, the slanderous comments which don't exist and how I started them in this thread have ruined it. Look who brought the comment in here and what happened on another thread has was to do with this thread? Since you are the thread police, I guess you'll clear it up.

Go back on this thread and look at who told what hormones did what and explained how adione worked.

Oh, I guess it was YOU!

I'm not the thread police. I just happen to be the thread starter of this and another thread that was closed due to your remarks. This thread was never about "what hormones did and how adione worked". It was about M1 test in case you forgot. The last thing I wanted to do was to get into a debate about Pro-hormones since I was specifically looking for feedback and information on M1 test, which is a steroid. If I want to read about Pro-hormones I'll go to bb.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom