Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ulter said:

He's only here to piss me off. He's going to be very expensive.

That part is obvious and believe me the people here see right through that so I wouldn't worry too much about that. You know your products so I doubt he'll have much of an effect at all on business.

'
If you live to watch Animal insult your members like he has this board for the last two years then I think you live for the wrong reasons. I can't believe you're an admin here cheering him on to insult your members. There goes the neighborhood. '

*Udder is an insult to 'the members' intelligence as he fills up threads on this board with such irrelevant tripe!)

Aw, too bad, but let's pull all the threads by ulter where names are called vs mine and he has significantly more! AHA!

I don't sell 1T or m1T and I don't know what any of his assinine comments on this thread having nothing to do with how AS or hormones work has anything to do with anything except his ignorant ego being damaged in that he can't offer a fact except to bitch about me! Yep, make this thread about ME! Thanks again!

1T seems to work like anadrol for those who can tolerate it. Flu and lethargy symptoms last for 2 weeks for some and through all use for others. Back pain and pissing blood aren't good, although I don't know the mechanism and haven't seen anybody who does by which 1T causes this.

Animal said:

Yea, so you are wrong. Nice try.

Out of curiousity, why do you post here? I see value in having a contrarian so to speak on the board but many of your posts look like some sort of personal vendetta against the Mods, Admins and sponsors.

Animal said:
'
If you live to watch Animal insult your members like he has this board for the last two years then I think you live for the wrong reasons. I can't believe you're an admin here cheering him on to insult your members. There goes the neighborhood. '

*Udder is an insult to 'the members' intelligence as he fills up threads on this board with such irrelevant tripe!)

Aw, too bad, but let's pull all the threads by ulter where names are called vs mine and he has significantly more! AHA!

I don't sell 1T or m1T and I don't know what any of his assinine comments on this thread having nothing to do with how AS or hormones work has anything to do with anything except his ignorant ego being damaged in that he can't offer a fact except to bitch about me! Yep, make this thread about ME! Thanks again!

1T seems to work like anadrol for those who can tolerate it. Flu and lethargy symptoms last for 2 weeks for some and through all use for others. Back pain and pissing blood aren't good, although I don't know the mechanism and haven't seen anybody who does by which 1T causes this.

Please don't get another one of my threads closed with your Big mouth. No one cares.

Why you guys persist on ruining good threads is beyond me.

Please point out the threads where I have something against anybody.

My 'vendetta' is precisely about correcting BAD INFORMATION and educating people.

But hey, thanks for making another post about ME!

Animal said:
Why you guys persist on ruining good threads is beyond me.

Please point out the threads where I have something against anybody.

My 'vendetta' is precisely about correcting BAD INFORMATION and educating people.

But hey, thanks for making another post about ME!

The flow of this thread was going fine until you chimed in with some of your arrogant remarks. If you have some to contribute to the discussion that relates to the topic at hand, great. If not, then shut your mouth.

The other thread I was referring to was this one:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291297&pagenumber=3

Try to have at least some respect for other people's thread. When you attack Ulter or one of the Mods they close the thread and no one benefits from the discussion.

Gee, thanks for making this about me again and you go right ahead and post my 'arrogance' and insults in this thread aside from pointing out the facts about what PH actually are.

You and the mods ruined it and not me. BRR saw it fit to educate people about PH being actual steroids on their own and you guys went about ruining this thread. You get your own thread closed and thank the mods.

Blah, blah, blah, right?

How's that, Mr Arrogant? I guess you know oh so much that you had to insert such a significant display of intelligence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom