Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you talking about?

Look at any biochemical pathway involving androstenedione and adione can go directly to estrogen!

Don't make up shit or you'll get burned.

Adione on it's own can convert directly to estrogen, to testosterone then estrogen, or not be used at all where it isn't much good at muscle repair or nerve excitation.

Animal said:

Look at any biochemical pathway involving androstenedione and adione can go directly to estrogen!

Adione on it's own can convert directly to estrogen, to testosterone then estrogen, or not be used at all where it isn't much good at muscle repair or nerve excitation.

blah, blah, blah, all day long

so is it a steroid, technically speaking? Either way it is not for me, but I'm interested.

JA,

I know its off the methyl-1-test subject but ever give any thoughts to using 1-test cypionate??

Anyone try injecting this yet?? supposedly it does not burn??

Do you think it would be effective & a what dosage?

S

Animal said:

The conversion to testosterone is very minimal. So what you're really saying here it that you get all the same side effects as AAS without any of the benefits? Makes sense. I'll go with that. Now do you have insight on the topic at hand - Methly 1 test?

supreme said:
JA,

I know its off the methyl-1-test subject but ever give any thoughts to using 1-test cypionate??

Anyone try injecting this yet?? supposedly it does not burn??

Do you think it would be effective & a what dosage?

S

Yes - Here's what I've read on it:

1-test is the active form of 1AD. 1-test is best stacked with 4AD for mass or 1,4andro for cutting but this is really not my area of expertise.

Oral:
150-300mg when taken in ethergel product in divided doses

Transdermal:
200-500mg daily or more in split doses

No, No - I don't believe it's made for IM

Not sure - 20mg/ed

Last edited:
ulter said:

If you live to watch Animal insult your members like he has this board for the last two years then I think you live for the wrong reasons. I can't believe you're an admin here cheering him on to insult your members. There goes the neighborhood.

Low blow, keep the gloves up.... thank You sir.

Big Rick Rock said:
Low blow, keep the gloves up.... thank You sir.

No doubt. A good contrarian is always good for the board.

Juice Authority said:

No doubt. A good contrarian is always good for the board.

I agree that a contrarian is nice to have. And if you want the most abusive contrarian on the net, you've got him.
If he does for this board what he did for his own you'll find it turns so ugly that you and handful of others will be the only ones here.
Don't kid yourself, he hates this board and the people on it, and was posting as much just last month. He's only here to piss me off. He's going to be very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom