Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice Authority said:
Some of the more common side effects reported are lethargy, decreased appetite, very painful pumps as well as high blood pressure.

Users of methyl 1-test should be on the lookout for increased liver values, high blood pressure, extreme lethargy and pumps, as well as decreased appetite.

Methyl 1-test should definintely be stacked with 4AD to help counteract some of these sides and give you the benefits of testosterone supplementation.

A cycle of methyl 1-test should not last any longer than 6 weeks.

the only thing im worried about is the liver values. blood pressure too, but that has never been a problem for me.

fuck 4AD. i'll be stacking it with test. lol

muscleup said:
bump..I want to hear more...would there be any addition to adding this to an actual cycle ?...ex-test,tren etc.

i'll be putting it into my next cycle as a jump starter like dbol.

bicepts101 said:

i'll be putting it into my next cycle as a jump starter like dbol.
So would it make any sense to run it along side test ???...This stuff seems rather affordable...

Juice Authority said:

1-test doesn't aromatize you idiot. It's a DHT derivative, which means that it has already undergone 5-alpha-reductase and cannot under any circumstances form estrogen.

not 1-ad or 1-test, but the 4&5-andro's, & boldione/equi-bolan do. alternatively, if they don't aromatize, they must be native estrogens cuz I bloat like a mother on them, and 4andro gave me itchy nips worse than hcg.

muscleup said:
So would it make any sense to run it along side test ???...This stuff seems rather affordable...

no doubt bro.

its supposed t give you labido proublems that why 4AD is suggested

heres what i will be throwing it into:
test
fina
masteron

bicepts101 said:

no doubt bro.

its supposed t give you labido proublems that why 4AD is suggested

heres what i will be throwing it into:
test
fina
masteron
Thanks for the info bro...I will look into it...Karma when I get a chance

geoboy said:

not 1-ad or 1-test, but the 4&5-andro's, & boldione/equi-bolan do. alternatively, if they don't aromatize, they must be native estrogens cuz I bloat like a mother on them, and 4andro gave me itchy nips worse than hcg.

It increases sodium reabsorption, and in turn that means storing considerably more water.

I can't be sure if you really do misread things, because there seems to be a communication problem... or... do you purposely misconstrue to support invalid arguements... ?

Juice Authority said:

What world do you live in? I'm really not going to argue this point because your statement is ludicrious.

The statement isn't ludicrous, infact the very hormone you're inquiring about with this thread is OTC, so if it's going to be so weak, why bother giving it a second thought?

Yes, fact. That includes non-aromatising compounds like Winstrol, Tren (yes Tren doesn't aromatise either), Anavar, Primo, etc. Here's a graph where 5 days of ox @ 15mgs a day significantly depressed htpa.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705/F3

What you have to say about that?

I have to say thank you for coming to an agreement with me, depressed, supressed.. same thing, not shut down, I'm not saying shutdown isn't possible, but it's certainly not a fact that if you take exogeneous androgens that you will be shut down, do you think if I take 1 5mg dbol I will be shutdown? in most cases a reasonably run cycle supresses or (depresses) choose whichever you like, not shut you down.

variation said:
you're basically in agreement with him. He said pro-hormones "CAN be CONVERTED to some other hormone in the body"

but he was not suggesting that m1t was a prohormone, infact he stated that 1-testosterone is indeed a steroid.
Not that steroids can't also convert to other steroids in the body.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on elite when reading posts.

Posted by animal:

androstenedione, androstenediol, 5-androstenediol, among others will all aromatize and they are definitly pro-hormones.

Androstenedione - the chance of aromatisation prior to conversion is slim to nil and the low yield of eventual usable testosterone make this drug completely useless.

androstenediol - Target Hormone: 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) . What that mean??? Well, it means it doesn't amormatise!!!

5-androstenediol - this one is the biggest joke of all. 5-diol needs to convert to 4-diol before it becomes testosterone, making it a less effective conversion. All this does is stimulate estrogens in the body that are present. [/B]

ok, what I was trying to get across was that prohormones, need conversion to reach the target hormone, otherwise if it's already the target hormone, then conversion isn't the goal, not saying that whatever steroid/pro-steroid/pro-hormone la la la or whatever won't convert to something else, I understand what you're saying.

JA,

finally got through all the links you provided - thanks!

I think it warrants a 2 week trial at least, but now the question where to get it?

WWW.Designersupps.com has a really ...s? What are your thoughts on all of this? S

Last edited:
variation said:
I can't be sure if you really do misread things, because there seems to be a communication problem... or... do you purposely misconstrue to support invalid arguements... ?

ok, what I was trying to get across was that prohormones, need conversion to reach the target hormone, otherwise if it's already the target hormone, then conversion isn't the goal, not saying that whatever steroid/pro-steroid/pro-hormone la la la or whatever won't convert to something else, I understand what you're saying.

Can we give this senseless debate a rest and discuss the product at hand - Methly 1 test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom