Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
for real, before I started juicing, I had tried 800mg of 1-ad for 4 weeks and put on 7lbs of quality lbm. costly compared to the sweet nectur test though

variation said:
Who says something otc can't be effective, sure it can... as long as the FDA doesn't see problems with it, and if they do it's usually banned.. there is also plenty of illegal stuff that is weak.

What world do you live in? I'm really not going to argue this point because your statement is ludicrious.

variation said:
Not fact, it really depends on quantity of and length of time HPTA supressive steroid is used... among other things, but supression before shut down, that's a little harsh.

Yes, fact. That includes non-aromatising compounds like Winstrol, Tren (yes Tren doesn't aromatise either), Anavar, Primo, etc. Here's a graph where 5 days of ox @ 15mgs a day significantly depressed htpa.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705/F3

What you have to say about that?

variation said:
you're basically in agreement with him. He said pro-hormones "CAN be CONVERTED to some other hormone in the body"

but he was not suggesting that m1t was a prohormone, infact he stated that 1-testosterone is indeed a steroid.
Not that steroids can't also convert to other steroids in the body.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on elite when reading posts.

Posted by animal:

androstenedione, androstenediol, 5-androstenediol, among others will all aromatize and they are definitly pro-hormones.

Androstenedione - the chance of aromatisation prior to conversion is slim to nil and the low yield of eventual usable testosterone make this drug completely useless.

androstenediol - Target Hormone: 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) . What that mean??? Well, it means it doesn't amormatise!!!

5-androstenediol - this one is the biggest joke of all. 5-diol needs to convert to 4-diol before it becomes testosterone, making it a less effective conversion. All this does is stimulate estrogens in the body that are present.

Last edited:
variation said:

:(

ulter, about when your once consideration of selling a m1t at af, if 20mg or so is an effective dose, then that leaves a lot of room in the capsule, which you could incorperate liver protectants/clensers, and sell it that way.

But really, I don't know how well these could protect against m1t, just an idea...

That was also discussed. You'll see our answer soon.

The sides I speak of are extreme lower back pain, high blood pressure, hard HPTA shutdown. It seems going over 20 mgs is the magic # where they become too much to handle, although a few have.

M-1-T, as is 1-Testosterone, is as real a steroid as Dianabol, Anavar, Anadrol and the like. Most people with experience, are comparing it to tren, calling it tren in a pill, for its effects, not because of its structure. Personally I think its much better than Dianabol or Anadrol as the gains are much leaner. For those out there who can't get past that something, for now, that is legal could rival some of the best illegal steroids out there, how about just try it. The price is down so low now, you really don't have anything to lose. Try it first, then crititque it.

Courtsey of pogue from bb.com.

Methyl 1-Test

Methyl 1-Test is 1-testosterone with an alteration to the molecule that allows it to pass through the liver more freely without degredation. When a compound is methylated it changes the physical structure of the compound and it tends to act differently in the body. In the case of methyl 1-test, it seems to be a much stronger anabolic without particularly androgenic sides. Methyl 1-test is being sold in 5mg and 10mg tablets, as well as in powder and solutions. It seems to differ from other methylated compounds such as Winstrol and Dianabol in that it is more stronger mg per mg without very much conversion to DHT. The typical dosing pattern seems to be 5-10mg once daily. Those above 200lbs or experienced steroid/prohormone users might see benefits in 20mg ore more, however the side effects seem to be harsher the more you use. Some of the more common side effects reported are lethargy, decreased appetite, very painful pumps as well as high blood pressure.

Methyl 1-test is a very powerful compound and is not recommended for beginners. This is clearly a drug and should be thought of as such. The only reason this compound is legal is due to the fact that it was never scheduled as a steroid since it was never manufactured, although its chemical structure is very similar to oral Primobolan. Users of methyl 1-test should be on the lookout for increased liver values, high blood pressure, extreme lethargy and pumps, as well as decreased appetite. Methyl 1-test should definintely be stacked with 4AD to help counteract some of these sides and give you the benefits of testosterone supplementation. Users should get blood work done before and after cycles of this compound.

A cycle of methyl 1-test should not last any longer than 6 weeks. However, most users seem to prefer the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off pattern.

JA

Good info, interesting that 1-test conversion to DHT is lower than with other compounds? Does it aromatize? I think I read that it can't

If these 2 are correct then perhaps 20mg for 2 weeks with the right liver protectors etc. may be a good thing? because the side that hit me the hardest are gyno & hair loss - hence my frequent contributions to RC's retirement fund & the Genetech vacation home.

Do you think the 4AD is necessary? - I had a bad stomach reaction to 4AD years ago

keep me posted

S

Last edited:
supreme said:
JA

Good info, interesting that 1-test conversion to DHT is lower than with other compounds? Does it aromatize? I think I read that it can't

If these 2 are correct then perhaps 20mg for 2 weeks with the right liver protectors etc. may be a good thing? because the side that hit me the hardest are gyno & hair loss - hence my frequent contributions to RC's retirement fund & the Genetech vaction home.

Do you think the 4AD is necessary? - I had a bad stomach reaction to 4AD years ago

keep me posted

S

It's technically a steroid since it doesn't need to make any conversion.

4AD is crap.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

"Because it's a diol it has no aromatisation prior to conversion, significantly lessening the risk of excessive estrogenic formation. It also doesn't make a direct conversion to DHT. Its structurally incapable of doing so."

Damn JA, you & the current prices are making this an attractive alternative.

Maybe I will add it in for 2 weeks while waiting for more var, I'll let you know

now if you can if you can dig up info on the 17aa-ohn we were discussing maybe I won't need loans or won't have to sell my girlfreinds computer & stereo to pay for my upcoming cycles

Thanks

S

bump..I want to hear more...would there be any addition to adding this to an actual cycle ?...ex-test,tren etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom