Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal said:
What are you talking about?

androstenedione, androstenediol, 5-androstenediol, among others will all aromatize and they are definitly pro-hormones.

Pro-hormone means the hormone being taken CAN be CONVERTED to some other hormone in the body like testosterone, deca, boldenone.

That fact does NOT preclude the said hormone from ALSO having steroid like effects WITHOUT and BEFORE it is converted.

So PH can convert to testosterone or estrogen for example, but can also have steroid like effects in their native form.

Then we have the pro-steroids which are HORMONES which have steroid like effects WITHOUT any conversion and this includes stuff like 1t, etc.

It's rather hilarious that some can't get their heads out of their nether regions and say 1T isn't a steroid when it is actually 1-testosterone. How much closer do yo want to get?

now Animal, i'de like to ask you a question and i'de like you to answer it.

why do you have come off as such an asshole? you immediatly come out of everypost with being a dick? i've been reading all your posts since you returned to this board and they are informative. so whats the point of being such a fuckin dick? why, for what reason? just put your argument in and thats it. no insults, nothing. shits pissing me off

Big Rick Rock said:
JA, I just live to watch somebody set Animal off into a good debate... with him you usualy have to take a couple of insults before you get your questions answered... But his posts have pretty good stuff to read :)

Now where is Animal with the comeback ?

If you live to watch Animal insult your members like he has this board for the last two years then I think you live for the wrong reasons. I can't believe you're an admin here cheering him on to insult your members. There goes the neighborhood.

Juice Authority said:

My God there's a lot of misinformation here. If you're going to come off like an arrogant prick at least get your facts together. Nothing that can be bought over the counter (i.e Prohormones) is remotely close to to the androgenic/anabolic effects as AAS. How can you even compare the two??? Ok, let me educate you.

Who says something otc can't be effective, sure it can... as long as the FDA doesn't see problems with it, and if they do it's usually banned.. there is also plenty of illegal stuff that is weak.

First of all, in order for Prohormones to convert to a target hormone it requires naturally occurring enzymes so the conversion is restricted and therefore the anabolic effects are negligible.

I dunno about negligable, but certainly not as much as some would like.

Introducing an exogenous steroid will shut down the production of natural testosterone - Fact.

Not fact, it really depends on quantity of and length of time HPTA supressive steroid is used... among other things, but supression before shut down, that's a little harsh.

1-test doesn't aromatize you idiot. It's a DHT derivative, which means that it has already undergone 5-alpha-reductase and cannot under any circumstances form estrogen.
you're basically in agreement with him. He said pro-hormones "CAN be CONVERTED to some other hormone in the body"

but he was not suggesting that m1t was a prohormone, infact he stated that 1-testosterone is indeed a steroid.
Not that steroids can't also convert to other steroids in the body.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on elite when reading posts.

i have used methyl 1test and i can sy its awsome........i cycled for 2 weeks and i have gainned 1 lb and kept most of my gains post cycle. methylated compounds look promising. and one more thing its doesnt aromatise as many think. another compound im looking at is Methyl-Dien it will give same results as m1t with less side effects.......check :http://www.designersupps.com/

ulter said:

That's what happens when civility leaves the room.

:(

ulter, about when your once consideration of selling a m1t at af, if 20mg or so is an effective dose, then that leaves a lot of room in the capsule, which you could incorperate liver protectants/clensers, and sell it that way.

But really, I don't know how well these could protect against m1t, just an idea...

x_muscle said:
i have used methyl 1test and i can sy its awsome........i cycled for 2 weeks and i have gainned 1 lb and kept most of my gains post cycle. methylated compounds look promising. and one more thing its doesnt aromatise as many think. another compound im looking at is Methyl-Dien it will give same results as m1t with less side effects.......check :http://www.designersupps.com/

lol, I'd hope you keep most of your gains w/ 1lb total :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom