Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicepts101 said:

i thought 1-test was a prohoromon

It is suppose to have Anabolic effects all on its own without being converted... Not sure what the "Pro" is suppose to mean then.

It's a steroid, it's not a PH. We have been talking about carrying it at the AF Store but I don't think we will. It's so phuckin hard on your liver that halo would be a liver treat compared to it. What if we start selling it and it turns out to be Usnic Acid II. Where everyone starts selling it and finds out a year later that dozens of people are being hospitalized with full liver shutdowns and everyone gets sued. Nah, I think we'll pass.
Unfortunately, this stuff will be purchased by a lot of high school kids who want to use steroids but can't get them. Which is what I see happening right now on kiddie boards.

bicepts101 said:

i thought 1-test was a prohoromon

Prohormones don't armomatise, Methyl 1 test does. 1-test and Methyl 1 test are two different animals.

What are you talking about?

androstenedione, androstenediol, 5-androstenediol, among others will all aromatize and they are definitly pro-hormones.

Pro-hormone means the hormone being taken CAN be CONVERTED to some other hormone in the body like testosterone, deca, boldenone.

That fact does NOT preclude the said hormone from ALSO having steroid like effects WITHOUT and BEFORE it is converted.

So PH can convert to testosterone or estrogen for example, but can also have steroid like effects in their native form.

Then we have the pro-steroids which are HORMONES which have steroid like effects WITHOUT any conversion and this includes stuff like 1t, etc.

It's rather hilarious that some can't get their heads out of their nether regions and say 1T isn't a steroid when it is actually 1-testosterone. How much closer do yo want to get?

Juice Authority said:

Prohormones don't armomatise, Methyl 1 test does. 1-test and Methyl 1 test are two different animals.

Animal said:
What are you talking about?

androstenedione, androstenediol, 5-androstenediol, among others will all aromatize and they are definitly pro-hormones.

Pro-hormone means the hormone being taken CAN be CONVERTED to some other hormone in the body like testosterone, deca, boldenone.

That fact does NOT preclude the said hormone from ALSO having steroid like effects WITHOUT and BEFORE it is converted.

So PH can convert to testosterone or estrogen for example, but can also have steroid like effects in their native form.

Then we have the pro-steroids which are HORMONES which have steroid like effects WITHOUT any conversion and this includes stuff like 1t, etc.

It's rather hilarious that some can't get their heads out of their nether regions and say 1T isn't a steroid when it is actually 1-testosterone. How much closer do yo want to get?

My God there's a lot of misinformation here. If you're going to come off like an arrogant prick at least get your facts together. Nothing that can be bought over the counter (i.e Prohormones) is remotely close to to the androgenic/anabolic effects as AAS. How can you even compare the two??? Ok, let me educate you.

First of all, in order for Prohormones to convert to a target hormone it requires naturally occurring enzymes so the conversion is restricted and therefore the anabolic effects are negligible.

Introducing an exogenous steroid will shut down the production of natural testosterone - Fact.

1-test doesn't aromatize you idiot. It's a DHT derivative, which means that it has already undergone 5-alpha-reductase and cannot under any circumstances form estrogen.

JA, I just live to watch somebody set Animal off into a good debate... with him you usualy have to take a couple of insults before you get your questions answered... But his posts have pretty good stuff to read :)

Now where is Animal with the comeback ?

* gets pop corn *

Juice Authority said:

My God there's a lot of misinformation here. If you're going to come off like an arrogant prick at least get your facts together. Nothing that can be bought over the counter (i.e Prohormones) is remotely close to to the androgenic/anabolic effects as AAS. How can you even compare the two??? Ok, let me educate you.

First of all, in order for Prohormones to convert to a target hormone it requires naturally occurring enzymes so the conversion is restricted and therefore the anabolic effects are negligible.

Introducing an exogenous steroid will shut down the production of natural testosterone - Fact.

1-test doesn't aromatize you idiot. It's a DHT derivative, which means that it has already undergone 5-alpha-reductase and cannot under any circumstances form estrogen.

yes 1-test does not aromatize nor does it have to be converted into something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom