Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Methly 1 testosterone

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And below where your steroid biochemistry is lacking in another explanation of what is a PH. Again, 'authority', PH only means they CAN convert, it doesn't mean they DO NOT have steroid qualities on their own.

Hmmm, maybe you could look up bolandiol in the merck one day?

Originally posted by supreme
JA

Good info, interesting that 1-test conversion to DHT is lower than with other compounds? Does it aromatize? I think I read that it can't

If these 2 are correct then perhaps 20mg for 2 weeks with the right liver protectors etc. may be a good thing? because the side that hit me the hardest are gyno & hair loss - hence my frequent contributions to RC's retirement fund & the Genetech vaction home.

Do you think the 4AD is necessary? - I had a bad stomach reaction to 4AD years ago

keep me posted

S

It's technically a steroid since it doesn't need to make any conversion.

4AD is crap.

Juice Authority said:
Yeah well, I didn't make that up. Patrick Arnold and Big Cat put that summary together. Here's the link. Go argue with them.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

So what? They are wrong and that makes it ok to keep making categorically incorrect statements throughout history?

'Well I heard somebody said it was true..........'

That's called hearsay and is meaningless and if I had a nickel for every time.............

Animal said:

So what? They are wrong and that makes it ok to keep making categorically incorrect statements throughout history?

That's called hearsay and is meaningless and if I had a nickel for every time.............

I said 1-test is technically a steroid and and doesn't need to make any conversion. Are you saying that statement is incorrect??

Animal said:

Interesting you say that since they provide plenty of scientific reference(s) in their article. I would hardly call that hearsey but whatever floats your boat. You're arguing something that I could personally a shit less about. If you makes happy I was wrong and you're right, ok?

Juice Authority said:

Yeah, I don't know shit about Methyl 1 test other than the strength and size gains are supposedly incredible. It's probably similar to Halo.

You said that!

Juice Authority said:

1-test doesn't aromatize you idiot. It's a DHT derivative, which means that it has already undergone 5-alpha-reductase and cannot under any circumstances form estrogen.

Then you started the name calling when I'm supposedly the starter of alll the problems on EF. I guess NOT!

BTW, I never said whether 1T aromatized or not, but thanks for making this thread about ME on the first page!

Oh yea, and how do the make 1T undergo reduction outside the body?

I think you mean it just can't undergo reduction.

bicepts101 said:

now Animal, i'de like to ask you a question and i'de like you to answer it.

why do you have come off as such an asshole? you immediatly come out of everypost with being a dick? i've been reading all your posts since you returned to this board and they are informative. so whats the point of being such a fuckin dick? why, for what reason? just put your argument in and thats it. no insults, nothing. shits pissing me off

Damn, looks like the eagles are gonna lose and that's being an asshole!

However, feel free to explain to me how the INFORMATION below is somehow 'assholish?' I guess when people are wrong, the other guy is an asshole!

Originally posted by Animal
What are you talking about?

androstenedione, androstenediol, 5-androstenediol, among others will all aromatize and they are definitly pro-hormones.

Pro-hormone means the hormone being taken CAN be CONVERTED to some other hormone in the body like testosterone, deca, boldenone.

That fact does NOT preclude the said hormone from ALSO having steroid like effects WITHOUT and BEFORE it is converted.

So PH can convert to testosterone or estrogen for example, but can also have steroid like effects in their native form.

Then we have the pro-steroids which are HORMONES which have steroid like effects WITHOUT any conversion and this includes stuff like 1t, etc.

It's rather hilarious that some can't get their heads out of their nether regions and say 1T isn't a steroid when it is actually 1-testosterone. How much closer do yo want to get?

Mods -

This asshole has turned this thread into somehting that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I don't really not know what point he's trying to make anymore other than to blow off a lot of air about a subject (PHs) that no one here (at least on this thread) cares about. Please close the thread. I'm tired of listening to this guy stroke his own ego with useless information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom