Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is taking vicodin bad for you?

Tylenol with Codeine are OTC here. I knew a pharmacist at my gym who would extract the codeine for me. That was back when I needed a pill to wake me up in the morning and anothet to sleep. Then one day I tried Dilaudid... no need to say I found that codeine weak....

Just smoke some heron if youre into opiates, way cheaper than pills and extractions are just a waste of time. No difference really in opiate mechanism except for the stigma attached to the hard drug.
Personally I think all opiates are horrendous and vicodin would go in the garbage especially b/c in order for me to feel it Id put too much tylenol load on my liver. Worthless to me b/c of that. Plus opiates make me puke

BrothaBill said:
Just smoke some heron if youre into opiates, way cheaper than pills and extractions are just a waste of time. No difference really in opiate mechanism except for the stigma attached to the hard drug.
Personally I think all opiates are horrendous and vicodin would go in the garbage especially b/c in order for me to feel it Id put too much tylenol load on my liver. Worthless to me b/c of that. Plus opiates make me puke

in regards to you coming back to michigan, make sure you let me know. we would have to swill a duff or 2

Top Bottom