Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking steroids with high BP

Yashendra

Unfortunately, I have chronically high blood pressureissues, and I have to take medicines for that. I still trainregularly, trying to keep my good shape. Want to make it a biteasier, and someone suggested me to use some testosterone for that.He said that blood pressure is not a problem, that I just need totake my meds and all will be cool. What can you tell me – you seemto be very experienced here.

If you already got high BP issues, I would be extremely cautious with steroid use, as they will increase your BP for sure, and this is a very dangerous condition, which in addition is usually asymptomatic.

If you absolutely want to use a PED, better consider going the SARMS way - they may not be as potent as steroids are, but they will not cause any BP issues, and overall they barely have any side effects.

your friend is an imbecile

testosterone is both androgenic and estrogenic.. it will cause a rise in bp for sure. if you use AI and n2guard that will help, but it will still happen

if you have heart problems you need to fix that FIRST before hopping on the sauce.

You should not be using steroids if you have pre-esxisiting blood pressure issues. Blood pressure is a silent killer. This is not something you want to take lightly.

If you want to take something, look into SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

SARMS do not effect blood pressure, cholesterol levels or your liver in any way.

Top Bottom