Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Nolvadex with Arimidex

P

pauly

I'm gonna be on

Week 1-5 Dbol 50 mg/day
Week 1-8 Sust. EOD
Week 1-8 Deca 400,300

Arm. at .5 ED or EOD (help me on this one)
Proviron at 50mg/day
Nolva. ?????????

The clinical studies I have read showed no benefit from using nolva in conjunction with anastrozole assuming the anastrozole dose was adequate.

No need to use both together. Just use the arimidex. I haven't used it yet, so I can't offer first-hand advice, but from what I've seen, most guys are using it at between .25 to 1.0/ ed. When I use it, I will probably start at .5 ed and adjust accordingly if needed.

Be sure to have clomid on hand for post cycle though.

Pauly-

If you are using Arimidex, use .25 a day. There should be 2 lines crossing each other on the pills. Split them 4 ways using the lines.

I was thinking the same thing. Go ahead and use the nolv w/arimidex. Here's why:

Arimidex will stop the conversion of test to estrogen BUT not 100% of it. This means there still will be so extra estrogen floating around cause the arim. can't stop all of it from being converted. If u are very sensitive to est. the nolv. will fill the receptors before any est. can attach themselves to it. Again, this is if u r very sensitive to it. Just a little theory of mine!

My boy got jacked when doing his last cycle....he waited to use ameridex/liquidex when he showed signs of gyno.....he was jacked because there was already estrogen in his blood and it was hitting his tits! He did not have any Nolva (to block the sites) and did get a slight case of gyno even after he started with the liquidex.....the liqidex did stop any future estrogen, but did shit for the existing estrogen in his bod.

start taking the liquidex from day one...even a couple of days earlier won't hurt...

Arimidex will stop the conversion of test to estrogen BUT not 100% of it. This means there still will be so extra estrogen floating around cause the arim. can't stop all of it from being converted.
If I remember correctly, anastrozole can stop 96%(at 2.5mg) of the aromatization, which is more than I would think you would want to stop. Anastrozole is all you need IF its dosed properly.

As for upping the dose once symptoms start, it would be essential to do so, but as Burgboy mentioned, it wont help with estrogen allready in the system so a week or two of nolva/clomid may be needed temporarily.

Zyglamail said:
If I remember correctly, anastrozole can stop 96%(at 2.5mg) of the aromatization, which is more than I would think you would want to stop. Anastrozole is all you need IF its dosed properly.

As for upping the dose once symptoms start, it would be essential to do so, but as Burgboy mentioned, it wont help with estrogen allready in the system so a week or two of nolva/clomid may be needed temporarily.

Ya, I think you're right, Zyg. All the research I've done shows that at 1mg/day it only blocks about 80% from being converted, so it would make sense to take atleast 20mg of nolv/day to help block whatever est. is floating around, don't ya think? For many people 2.5mg/day can get a bit expensive.

Top Bottom